sai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sai
    sai
    I JUST SAW THIS NOW AND IM SCREAMINGJSLKdjalskjk;afjs ;A; THANK YOU!!! i owe u a thing mmmmmmmmmm
    Adellie
    Adellie
    You're welcome! and no you don't owe me anything cause the that trade pic you made me was far too beautiful >:I *holds it close to chest*
    Been awhile since I was last on here. Thank goodness for break! /lays down
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    ^Probably gone bad by now. xD
    Vance Raehart
    Vance Raehart
    booga booga
    Dalph
    Dalph
    sad-eggs.jpeg
    Hey guys! I've opened up some slots for commissions on my commission thread.
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    Long term is full. business is booming. xD
    Moorina
    Moorina
    yay~ Hubby is so good!
    My girlfriend Moorina joined the forums! Please give her a warm welcome! :D
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    I ask her if she love eggs like you >w>
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I love her artwork!
    Moorina
    Moorina
    booo don't post about me! It's embarrassing...
    First Language "Egglish", I know you want to do it sai...just change it. I'm fluent too in that language but I need to eggsercise more.
    LUNA ENGINE IS OUT! Stoked to see what everyone will make with it.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    for luna engine I prefer use my own script xD (aniway luna engine is not compatible with my battle systems ;_; ) but I want gyrowolf futur song :3!
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Nice trolling nio.
    hoo sai admit if they have a whole topic who speaking about eggs you will be the most fervent stalker of this topic : > ?
    pssst sai did you have any good tips for a beginner in speed painting like me : > ?
    sai
    sai
    Oh, I'm actually not much of a painter, but your best bet is to check out some FZD videos.

This is basically how I'd go about it, though.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    Hoo thanks :3!
    Really don't want this cubital tunnel syndrome to worsen, but I really want to be productive! UGH.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    what is cubital tunnel? i thought it was carpel tunnel?
    sai
    sai
    Cubital tunnel is another tunnel syndrome! Basically a nerve gets caught up around the elbow and causes pain/numbness in your pinky and ring finger.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    HOOOOO now I understand

well the more wise advise i can give you for avoid to hurt yourself to much is take break and do massage do the specific zone ...you can't really do something other then take a rest naturally this kind of problem is provoked when uou to much do the same movement
    Rusty on the draws, gotta get the sword hand back into swing.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    One-handed skill increased to 18!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    train train! *hit is face with the sword*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Phew! logged back. Seems I was too occupied with 3D learning (yeah for RPGM purposes) creating IRL space, trying to grow catnip, dealing with health and DC is good. (so MrC) ^^
Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG
Create MiniMaps, Sprites for MV Enemies, & Aethereal Plane Battlebacks | RPG Maker News #74

Vtubers Vs MOTHER.png

This might be my next project. You like it?
I'm off to search the master script list for my skill issue. HOORAY! FUN!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ziaz82