Recent content by SailorRose

1. SailorRose

Equipment Level Base

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I'm using the equipment upgrade scene for a blacksmith type store... And whenever I bring up the scene, it's all empty even though my character has all of his armor and weaponry equipped. I have to unequip his items in order to see them. Any idea what might...
  2. SailorRose

So Ariel's PJs in the WIR2 trailer look exactly like MY Arielle's PJs in a scene from my game...

So Ariel's PJs in the WIR2 trailer look exactly like MY Arielle's PJs in a scene from my game... Brb suing Disney.
  3. SailorRose

Mapping has always been scary to me, but using a pen tablet makes it DRAMATICALLY easier and...

Mapping has always been scary to me, but using a pen tablet makes it DRAMATICALLY easier and more fun.
  4. SailorRose

Compatibility issues between Yanfly's ABE and Himeworks' PSE scripts...

@Roninator2 Oh wow, that was it. So on the skill page himeworks instructed to put "<pre skill event: (ID)>" on the notetag and I did so... But I had it as "<pre-skill>", I changed it to "<pre skill>" and it wasn't working... Now I've changed it to "<pre_skill>" and it's working just fine now...
  5. SailorRose

@Andar I have, I've tried placing the Himeworks script above and below YEA's scripts but it still won't work. Here's my scripts so far: EDIT: Oops, posted a screenshot after I'd already deleted himework's script; but I fixed it and placed it where it was the last time I tried to get it working.
  6. SailorRose

Yanfly's ABE = Ace Battle Engine Himeworks' PSE = Pre-Skill Events So after a lot of hard work* and trying to sort this out myself, I come to you for help! I didn't know if this was supposed to be posted here or the scripting help forums. Feel free to move if need be. *Screaming uncontrollably...
  7. SailorRose

Having too much fun naming items. [...

Having too much fun naming items. [ https://orig00.deviantart.net/b6fd/f/2018/217/7/d/hahahahaha_by_stacciatello-dcjc3jy.png ]
  8. SailorRose

I had a gif avatar a while ago and it actually worked! But not anymore.

I had a gif avatar a while ago and it actually worked! But not anymore.
  9. SailorRose

@[568:@TheoAllen] still no luck. And my current avatar should be a moving GIF but that's not...

@[568:@TheoAllen] still no luck. And my current avatar should be a moving GIF but that's not working either : /
  10. SailorRose

Is it just me having difficulties changing my avatar...? It says the file was uploaded but it's...

Is it just me having difficulties changing my avatar...? It says the file was uploaded but it's still my old picture.
  11. SailorRose

@[12573:@Vox Novus] I hope that's a good thing! And you'll see what's making them so emotional...

@[12573:@Vox Novus] I hope that's a good thing! And you'll see what's making them so emotional in due time ; )
  12. SailorRose

Finally done with the busts for all the playable characters! Here's a preview of their cute...

Finally done with the busts for all the playable characters! Here's a preview of their cute faces. https://i.imgur.com/LFxyy9l.gif
  13. SailorRose

Yep, it's for dreamworld. And thank you both! I was feeling iffy about it but it actually looks...

Yep, it's for dreamworld. And thank you both! I was feeling iffy about it but it actually looks much better during the cutscene. : )
  14. SailorRose

Tried parallax mapping today, I still need to figure out the overlays... Those darn trees. [...

Tried parallax mapping today, I still need to figure out the overlays... Those darn trees. [ https://i.imgur.com/vGxAB1q.png ]
  15. SailorRose

So... I spilled boiling hot water on my hand today while cooking, I survived and so did she. But...

So... I spilled boiling hot water on my hand today while cooking, I survived and so did she. But don't let me in the kitchen ever again.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c
work in progres c:
Every RPG and MMO should let you transmog\glamour your gear so you can look the way you want.
So, to clear up things, this section is to speak about personal life stuff and such? or maybe upload game content?
excerpt from my game FW: WHAT?! You want me to shear sheep? I had servants, who had servants, that had servants that did peasants work. Vincent: Do you see any of your servants here? FW: Well... no. Of course not. Vincent: Then get to work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omgtank93