SaintInix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• From a Tech guy, and a supporter of our Constitutional Republic... Don't touch Windows 10, unless you're someone with nothing to 'hide' and don't mind MS logging EVERYTHING you do. Even Keylogging and saving drive encryption passwords to OneDrive, or sharing your WiFi password with people on your Facebook and Skype.
    SaintInix
    SaintInix
    NSA doesn't need help, they want it though. They want more saturation. They want EVERYONES data, not just folks on FB and Apple devices. Everyone is saying it isn't a big deal, but to me, that's like someone setting up a camera outside my window or flying a FPV quad-copter on my property. It's NONE of anyone elses business what I do.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    If you want, turn all your gmail privacy settings to off too.
    Dreadshadow
    Dreadshadow
    Spying on PCs if you got unlimited resources is easy as pie. Your security versus an organization with unlimited resources, is that time is always limited. Thus time is spent on things that matter, so if you are not important to them, they won't even bother. People complaining about telemetries and stuff got a point there, but I consider on line devices vulnerable by default.
    Just posted my Recruitment Thread in Classifieds. Hopefully a mod will help me out and move it? Or at least send a copy to me before denying it. It was a lot of typing.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    That's not how it works, but maybe if you ask super nicely to the moderator in charge of the section they'll do you a favor. Don't expect this status feed to get a response though.
    SaintInix
    SaintInix
    Thanks, I shot a message to Shaz, hopefully I asked nicely enough.
    So, I'm starting to think I have some kind of super-hero ability to make electronics do what I want, and/or bring them back from the dead. After two sparks and one puff of smoke, this Dell All-In-One should be fried, but it isn't. Guess I'm just that good.
    Game Design Firm anyone? I call dibs on Writer! Haha.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    I too want to eventually make a game development group, and eventually a company. I am also a writer and and fair with eventing and mapping.
    SaintInix
    SaintInix
    Well you can always come join us. I want to get everyone together ans see what happens.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    Well, after the contest, I'd love to see how well I work with others.
    Made the push to get Version 0.026 of 'Work: Game or Life?' live before sleepytime. Tons of new stuff.
    So is there a place to offer my services with Hardware/Software Troubleshooting. Over 15 years experience in IT, so if anyone needs help. Send a PM.
    SaintInix
    SaintInix
    Thanks for the encouragement Ksjp. The thread is no up in the Tech Support section. Feel free to stop by if you ever need a helping hand.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    You'd be better off just looking for posts that are still unresolved, I think. Otherwise, by putting a thread, you're encouraging people to post in just the single thread, rather than the whole forum which was designed for the same thing.
    SaintInix
    SaintInix
    I hear what you're saying. At this point with my RM skills lacking, I was going to focus more on general PC stuff. Then move more into the Maker programs as I learn. I will do some snooping on the forums though.
    Woot! Version 0.025 of 'Work: Game or Life?' is uploaded. Early project Feedback is updated as well, with current version fixes and notes. Check it out!
    Good luck to all who enter the IGMC this year. Look forward to seeing what everyone makes. Look out though, next year my hat will be in the ring too.
    Updated the 'Work' Early Project page. Also, unrelated, 'Go to Hell for Heaven's Sake' by Bring me the Horizon. Because, reasons.
    Version 0.02 of Work: Game or Life? Is live in Early Project Feedback. Could use some testers, if someone is bored.
    Haha, 'I'm afraid of Brittney Spears' by Kittie just came up on the playlist. Love this song.
    Mage Heart
    Mage Heart
    You mean the all female metal band Kittie. Haven't listened to them in years. Omg
    Razelle
    SaintInix
    SaintInix
    The actual song I was listening to is by Live on Release. All girl band as well, but more like Pop/Punk.
    Work: Game or Life? Trying to organize all the thoughs in my head. Only a few days on this idea and it's bloomed into this massive slavering beast, beating at the walls of my skull to escape into the world. Hopefully it turns out as good as I picture it to be.
    Candacis
    Candacis
    What's it about?
    SaintInix
    SaintInix
    It's a Modern Comedy game based on real life. Here's a link to the Early Project page. First early alpha right now. I think I used some of your resources Candacis, trying to compile the credits list now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I hope your life going smoothly. I wish you do not find difficulty today. It's time to take action. Wish everyone take a break from the usual emotional intensity of social media and simply enjoy the sunshine and light conversation with others. Take action when you see that things are flagging.
okay, i experimented with some more fonts, let me know if theyre easier to read and if you have a preference!

Hiatus; Still doing my best to get employed. :hwink:
Finally took the plunge and got myself MV. Time for some productivity!
Not more Goblins but variations of the Irish Merrow this time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwarq_317