SaintInix

The Saint, Male, from 'Murica

Veteran

New game! Stardew Valley meets The Walking Dead! Jan 31, 2018

SaintInix was last seen:
Feb 3, 2018
    1. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      New game! Stardew Valley meets The Walking Dead!
      1. SmashArtist likes this.
    2. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      Fallout Shelter, meet your match. 1000 Lunchboxes, thank you.
    3. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      From a Tech guy, and a supporter of our Constitutional Republic... Don't touch Windows 10, unless you're someone with nothing to 'hide' and don't mind MS logging EVERYTHING you do. Even Keylogging and saving drive encryption passwords to OneDrive, or sharing your WiFi password with people on your Facebook and Skype.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SaintInix
        SaintInix
        NSA doesn't need help, they want it though. They want more saturation. They want EVERYONES data, not just folks on FB and Apple devices. Everyone is saying it isn't a big deal, but to me, that's like someone setting up a camera outside my window or flying a FPV quad-copter on my property. It's NONE of anyone elses business what I do.
        Aug 3, 2015
      3. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        If you want, turn all your gmail privacy settings to off too.
        Aug 3, 2015
      4. Dreadshadow
        Dreadshadow
        Spying on PCs if you got unlimited resources is easy as pie. Your security versus an organization with unlimited resources, is that time is always limited. Thus time is spent on things that matter, so if you are not important to them, they won't even bother. People complaining about telemetries and stuff got a point there, but I consider on line devices vulnerable by default.
        Aug 3, 2015
    4. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      Just posted my Recruitment Thread in Classifieds. Hopefully a mod will help me out and move it? Or at least send a copy to me before denying it. It was a lot of typing.
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        That's not how it works, but maybe if you ask super nicely to the moderator in charge of the section they'll do you a favor. Don't expect this status feed to get a response though.
        Jul 26, 2015
      2. SaintInix
        SaintInix
        Thanks, I shot a message to Shaz, hopefully I asked nicely enough.
        Jul 26, 2015
    5. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      So, I'm starting to think I have some kind of super-hero ability to make electronics do what I want, and/or bring them back from the dead. After two sparks and one puff of smoke, this Dell All-In-One should be fried, but it isn't. Guess I'm just that good.
    6. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      Sold my copy of Earthbound on Ebay in 35 minutes for $180. Not bad.
    7. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      Anyone wanna buy my Very Good Condition EarthBound SNES Cartridge before I put it on Ebay?
      1. DarthVollis
        DarthVollis
        How much?
        Jul 20, 2015
    8. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      Game Design Firm anyone? I call dibs on Writer! Haha.
      2. Diretooth
        Diretooth
        I too want to eventually make a game development group, and eventually a company. I am also a writer and and fair with eventing and mapping.
        Jul 18, 2015
      3. SaintInix
        SaintInix
        Well you can always come join us. I want to get everyone together ans see what happens.
        Jul 18, 2015
      4. Diretooth
        Diretooth
        Well, after the contest, I'd love to see how well I work with others.
        Jul 18, 2015
    9. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      Made the push to get Version 0.026 of 'Work: Game or Life?' live before sleepytime. Tons of new stuff.
    10. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      Arctic Monkeys - Do I wanna know

Rockin'!
      1. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        Of course. There's no other option.
        Jul 11, 2015
    11. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      So is there a place to offer my services with Hardware/Software Troubleshooting. Over 15 years experience in IT, so if anyone needs help. Send a PM.
      2. SaintInix
        SaintInix
        Thanks for the encouragement Ksjp. The thread is no up in the Tech Support section. Feel free to stop by if you ever need a helping hand.
        Jul 11, 2015
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        You'd be better off just looking for posts that are still unresolved, I think. Otherwise, by putting a thread, you're encouraging people to post in just the single thread, rather than the whole forum which was designed for the same thing.
        Jul 11, 2015
      4. SaintInix
        SaintInix
        I hear what you're saying. At this point with my RM skills lacking, I was going to focus more on general PC stuff. Then move more into the Maker programs as I learn. I will do some snooping on the forums though.
        Jul 11, 2015
    12. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      Woot! Version 0.025 of 'Work: Game or Life?' is uploaded. Early project Feedback is updated as well, with current version fixes and notes. Check it out!
    13. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      Good luck to all who enter the IGMC this year. Look forward to seeing what everyone makes. Look out though, next year my hat will be in the ring too.
    14. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      Updated the 'Work' Early Project page. Also, unrelated, 'Go to Hell for Heaven's Sake' by Bring me the Horizon. Because, reasons.
    15. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      Version 0.02 of Work: Game or Life? Is live in Early Project Feedback. Could use some testers, if someone is bored.
    16. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (Working toward V0.02 release)
    17. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal (Creative Juice)
      1. Nathanial
        Nathanial
        Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annieeeeeee
        Jul 3, 2015
    18. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      Haha, 'I'm afraid of Brittney Spears' by Kittie just came up on the playlist. Love this song.
      2. Mage Heart
        Mage Heart
        You mean the all female metal band Kittie. Haven't listened to them in years. Omg
        Jul 1, 2015
      3. Razelle
        Jul 1, 2015
      4. SaintInix
        SaintInix
        The actual song I was listening to is by Live on Release. All girl band as well, but more like Pop/Punk.
        Jul 1, 2015
    19. SaintInix
      SaintInix
      Work: Game or Life? Trying to organize all the thoughs in my head. Only a few days on this idea and it's bloomed into this massive slavering beast, beating at the walls of my skull to escape into the world. Hopefully it turns out as good as I picture it to be.
      1. Candacis
        Candacis
        What's it about?
        Jun 30, 2015
      2. SaintInix
        SaintInix
        It's a Modern Comedy game based on real life. Here's a link to the Early Project page. First early alpha right now. I think I used some of your resources Candacis, trying to compile the credits list now.
        Jul 1, 2015
  • About

IT Consultant
    About Me:
    I am me... That is all.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    Tech, Games, Blades and Cheese.

Signature

[​IMG]

Unfinished Project (Currently on Hold) Work: Game or Life?

[​IMG]
    SaintInix's Tech Support Thread