saintivan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey!I remember Sydney's World on Steam!I recommended it to my friends family and they thanked me for it!
    Reactions: 1 person
    saintivan
    saintivan
    Thank you for recommending it, I'm glad they liked it!
    Changed my profile pic from myself in the game to my daughter, star of Sydney's World.
    Arin
    Arin
    awwwww so cute
    Might have thought he was interesting in his 20's, but doesn't remember.
    That Bread
    That Bread
    You still are, you just need to pull yourself out of that stupid idea of creativity fading as you age. Keep your head up and don't let others throw you down.
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    That's true, you should so something creative to pull yourself out of it. It doesn't have to be the greatest thing ever, just a small project. :) You'll see how amazing your truly are. *hugs*
    saintivan
    saintivan
    Thanks guys...but it was meant to be funny!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hearing or saying ''Wife'' and/or ''Husband'' makes the persons involved sound so old, but they could literally be like 18 xD
Shoot.gif
Because The Fury from Metal Gear Solid 3 is one of my favorite bosses of all time, I felt the need to make a somewhat similar boss for my own game. taking cues from both the Fury and another awesome astronaut boss, Captain Vladimir from No More Heroes 2.
RE4make almost had me with their demo until I got to the dog stuck in a bear trap and realized that he was dead and could no longer be saved. Just not the kind of reimagining I'm interested in.
Here's some dudes that I'm drawing for Jimmy's Quest!
autredo.png
Autism Acceptance Month 2023!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdy2518