Recent content by SaiScott

1. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@bigcalsworld Right above your cliffs could use some shift-clicking with the water. Some of the tall grass could use some shift-clicking too :)
  2. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@Aranel  I've circled part of your map in red. You could use a bit of shift-clicking there with the water, considering that stone area is raised a bit.  
  3. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

I've updated the map a little.
  4. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Would like criticism on this area. It's the "forest entry" area, just north of the character's hometown. Here's the game's hometown, which is mostly complete. Mostly need criticism for the above, but wouldn't mind hearing thoughts on the below.
  5. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

As a Magic: The Gathering player, let me just say I love how well that symbol fit into your map! The map itself looks pretty amazing though. Keep up the work, and good luck in finding a new symbol :)
  6. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@King Gerar: Definitely love seeing your maps. Love the art style for certain! Though I somewhat feel the bed frame slightly blends in with the floor? maybe its just me...
  7. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Symmetry-evans: I may just be a little picky, but them paths to the houses look a little unnatural. Might break them up a little. Other than that, the maps look great! :)
  8. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

On the bottom-right where you have all them trees, I would suggest some diversity in the trees.
  9. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Got the upper floor of a house made. Not feeling as comfortable with this map honestly...
  10. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Shouldn't a game be more judged on story, mechanics, characters, quality, and such, rather than how the game was made? On topic (which is where we should be anyway) -  I know people like how my village on the previous page looked, but can I get any suggestions as to how I can further improve...
  11. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Glad to hear you like it. I personally always preferred the RTP roof styles, but plan to look into getting the other style for some variation in future villages. I see what you mean. how does this look?
  12. SaiScott

Maru's MV Bits

No problem, and thank you for letting me use these resources! :3
  13. SaiScott

Maru's MV Bits

Well Panda, I said I'd get a screenshot for you, and here it is! :)
  14. SaiScott

Game & Map Screenshots 7

This is the first map I've done in over a year, so please don't bite too hard. Feedback is definitely appreciated though! This is a village near a huge forest.
  15. SaiScott

"Actor Book" script

Bumping again.   I do summoning with a skill that starts an event. The summoned creature is decided based on what crystal you have equipped via conditional branches. at battle end, the creature is removed from the party.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kekel