Recent content by Sajai-D-Halo

1. Sajai-D-Halo

RMMV Dungeon Crawler w/ a few twist

Hey hey peoples! Here is a link showing the rough draft outline of the first 15 mins of my game so far. This took about six weeks I think; any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks! This is still very much a prototype but this is the skeleton for what I'm trying to create as of now. (If you'd...
  2. Sajai-D-Halo

Thank very much, SolonWise! I was actually thinking of doing something along the lines of that (endings that the player can influence). The stats thing is a great idea though; I had it in the system already but now I'm going to see what I can get out of it seriously now. Seeing you mention...
  3. Sajai-D-Halo

Is Sharing Videos of Early Development Useful?

Hey everyone, I recently finished the rough draft of the first 15 minutes for my dungeon crawler. It's far from the final product but I was wondering if it'd be a good idea to grab thoughts from folks regarding its current direction. I made a video of me playing through it, thinking it'd be a...
  4. Sajai-D-Halo

What is your all-time favorite Pokemon?

I love Primeape; he's just a big angry fur-ball with fists. It's amazing, lol. Every time I get one, I nickname him Bruce as a silly double-entendre reference towards Bruce Lee and Bruce Banner. :rswt
  5. Sajai-D-Halo

I highly appreciate this input. I'll bear these in mind moving forward. I'm halfway finished with the intro already but haven't gotten to any of the dungeon parts yet. Thanks :rhappy:
  6. Sajai-D-Halo

Hey hey there everyone! I want to share the story direction of my game to gauge whether it would be okay to discuss it on this site. From what I've read, this is a 13+ zone. My concern is more-so about the heavy concepts that'll be explored and the bleak tone of the narrative. Trauma plays a...
  7. Sajai-D-Halo

Greetings - RPG Maker Class of Summer 2019, anybody?

Lol awesome professor; I'll be sure to check them out. Happy to be here :)
  8. Sajai-D-Halo

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

If the story and soundtrack is good, I think I would. Combat having some flavor to it would be a plus also but for something like that, I feel like presentation would be the thing that would hook me the most. I like playing long games if they are nice to look at and fun to listen to. My favorite...
  9. Sajai-D-Halo

Oh, nah I was just making a silly joke :rswt. I'm a university student right now to give context. Nice to meet you. I kinda figure that there are a lot of new people after the sale last month, and there's a lot to learn about RPG Maker. So I kinda see this forum as my second university if that...
  10. Sajai-D-Halo

Hey hey, people Nice to meet you all! Just trying to figure out as much as I can about making a great dungeon crawler. I've written a lot throughout my life and have always wanted to make a game but never had the know-how to do it. But thanks to RPG Maker and the internet, that is now possible...
  11. Sajai-D-Halo

Failed to load img/pictures/Crystal_Red_4x2.png

Yo, thanks so much for posting this. I had the exact same problem and nearly reported it as a bug because the game said to do so. Additionally, the Crystal Files are a little difficult to acquire. Every time I went to Yanfly's site to grab them, I'd be redirected to the wiki page which doesn't...
  12. Sajai-D-Halo

Potion Problems (Fails to heal as specified in Effects Tab)

Thank you, so much. That pointed me in the right direction. It was her scarf Jeez, can't believe I missed that. Have a great day, good sir.
  13. Sajai-D-Halo

Potion Problems (Fails to heal as specified in Effects Tab)

Hey everyone, So I'm working on my first project and I'm having issues with Healing/Recovery items in my game. None of them heal/recover the specified value that it says in the effects tab. I started to run battle tests to simulate this issue. I have a Potion that is meant to heal 50 HP...
  14. Sajai-D-Halo

Ace Switches Demo/Tutorial

I know I'm pretty late to this party but I'm a newbie looking to learn and I heard about this tutorial. The thing is though, I'm using RMMV. I'm just curious if what I learn from playing this will be applicable in RMMV. I know it was made for VX Ace but I was thinking that maybe not much has...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeftRight