Recent content by Sal-O-Mac

1. Sal-O-Mac

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

Oooh okay. That's less impressive but I'll take it. It's worded in a way that I misread it, so that's my bad.
  2. Sal-O-Mac

That's amazing! Being able to mix and match tile types with more freedom is a definite plus! I was really hoping for this so I could use those slots taken up by auto-tiles that I don't use! This is exactly how I would improve the mapping while realistically staying in the RPG maker framework...
  3. Sal-O-Mac

I must be getting old. Everything in those map screens looks cluttered because of the inconsistent way the tiles are rendered. They look at once dated and extremely busy. I dunno. I think I like MV's tilesets better in terms of cohesion. Maybe I'm just seeing it wrong since everyone else seems...
  4. Sal-O-Mac

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Well. So far: Layers are cool, and thank god it's not 3D.
  5. Sal-O-Mac

Game pad delima

I'm actually having the same problem as well. And it doesn't seem to be a hardware issue like before. In fact it seems to be MV - specific. And specific to controllers All the other makers seem to work fine with my controller after unplugging my key board , mouse, and game pad, then restarting...
  6. Sal-O-Mac

A question about art

Well, it depends what you mean by "top games". I know some of my favorite games tend to have their own art. But that's mostly because -as an artist myself - I can respect the level of dedication and focus it takes to make a lot of your own resources. This is especially noted in games that use...
  7. Sal-O-Mac

RPG MAKER MV PREORDER PAGE IS LIVE!

With this plugin then, it looks like it's going to be possible to finally do a legit Zelda - type map scroll when moving to another map without making a crap-ton of events!... NICE! Those new face sets are adorable btw. I kinda want to pinch there cheeks
  8. Sal-O-Mac

48*48 clay interior

Yeah It's still unclear as to what some of the finer limitations are with tile-sets so I think people are holding out. But hey, At least you've got a head start eh? =) I think I like where the tiles are going but it's a little hard to judge without context. That is a really nice wood texture you...
  9. Sal-O-Mac

does it support more than 5 tilesheets?

I can't speak for everyone, but I would like to have more tile space because -I use larger sprites : Larger sprites means larger tile pieces. Now, I don't mean increasing the grid size, but the actual artwork of the tiles. If my sprite is twice the size of the normal sprite I have to make the...
  10. Sal-O-Mac

does it support more than 5 tilesheets?

So does anyone have an answer to the OP's question . Can we have more "tabs" than VXace or ...whut?
  11. Sal-O-Mac

Oh I understand that. I was more referring to the size of the event box in the actual game when you play it. Though I kinda answered my own question when thinking it all the way through .  I suppose it would be silly to think it's stay at 48x48 . I'll just have to play with it when I get my...
  12. Sal-O-Mac

Man thanks for the new string of videos, Yanfly. I think all my questions  have been answered though looking at the Tile size change plugin , does this mean the size of the event box changes with the tile size or does it stay at 48x48?
  13. Sal-O-Mac

I immediately thought of my old HK's when the 48x 48 thing came up even though I design them originally for a 800x 600 resolution. They were supposed to mimic old PlayStation sprites like Xzenogears. I actually have an updated version that I made for MV , though I didn't do anything with them...
  14. Sal-O-Mac

I was referring to this: but thanks anyways!
  15. Sal-O-Mac

I have to say the side view battle system looks amazing. It looks really legit right out of the box! I'm seriously hoping the next wave of battle system plugin info contains some way of including enemy animations. I wanna cut up that big blue ogre in After-Effects and have him look fierce!. This...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurumi01