Feb 14, 2016

Followers 1

Birthday:
February 10

Share This Page

SamBargeron

TV Moon Horse, Male

Veteran

Just dug a little deeper into my YEP_X_BattleSysATB settings. Game feels so much better now. RPG Maker MV has been the greatest thing so far, and largely due to contributors like Yanfly, and the help and guidance I've gotten from people on this forum. Thank you all so much. Nov 19, 2015

SamBargeron was last seen:
Feb 14, 2016
    1. SamBargeron
      SamBargeron
      Just dug a little deeper into my YEP_X_BattleSysATB settings. Game feels so much better now. RPG Maker MV has been the greatest thing so far, and largely due to contributors like Yanfly, and the help and guidance I've gotten from people on this forum. Thank you all so much.
      1. SolonWise
        SolonWise
        I couldn't agree more.
        Nov 19, 2015
      2. Yanfly
        Yanfly
        <3
        Nov 19, 2015
      3. JacobM
        JacobM
        indeed, fantastic
        Nov 19, 2015
    2. SamBargeron
      SamBargeron
      Having a nostalgic couch campout like in my childhood to cheer myself up from depressing family stuff.
    3. SamBargeron
      SamBargeron
      So, I made a lot of progress today... but not on the parts of the game I planned to make progress on...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SamBargeron
        SamBargeron
        The worst part is when you go back to a project after a long hiatus you forget things... you basically have to learn what you did to carry on from where you left off...
        Nov 7, 2015
      3. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        Yeah, what I do is every time k go back to work on my project k replay the last 20 minutes or so to help me remeber what was going on and the mood I was going for.
        Nov 7, 2015
      4. Rikifive
        Rikifive
        Agree, after the 'Good VS Evil' event I can't get back to my game, hence the suspension. =P (Still working on that game from the event though)
        Nov 7, 2015
    4. SamBargeron
      SamBargeron
      Not a fan of ATB normally, but super excited to try Yanfly's plugin after seeing the trailer!
    5. SamBargeron
      SamBargeron
      I struggled with a problem for 2 days. Solved it immediately after asking for help.
      1. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        Forums in a nutshell.

: P
        Nov 6, 2015
      2. Rikifive
        Rikifive
        Yup, I had the same multiple times. =P
        Nov 6, 2015
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        That always happens. The lesson learned is that you should have asked for help 2 days ago, and you would have solved it 2 days ago ;)
        Nov 7, 2015
    6. SamBargeron
      SamBargeron
      Struggling to get MV to call an actor's current mat. Latest attempt is "$gameActors.actor(2).mat"
    7. SamBargeron
      SamBargeron
      Thought I might get some game work done tonight; but got home super late from work, having to go in early in the morning, and I'm super distracted with what little time I have (ponies on the brain. Wife wants me to get back into pony vector art so she can use it for her flash animation class.) But on the bright side, SuperEvil absolutely MADE MY DAY by posting comprehensive and detailed info on using "Eval" in Yanfly's Item Upgrade plugin.
    8. SamBargeron
      SamBargeron
      Getting distracted from working on my game by these forums...
      1. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        They are distracting...I'm propably not helping. Right now.
        Oct 31, 2015
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Oh yes, these forums are one of the biggest hindrances to game development and also one of the greatest helps.
        Oct 31, 2015
      3. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        The Ironic Sword of Double-Edgedness. So Helpful yet Holding back.
        Oct 31, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    February 10
    First Language:
    English
    I guess the big 3 would be philosophy, games, and ponies.

http://img06.deviantart.net/c2d5/i/2013/147/8/8/sam_pony___dat_pose_by_sebianhide-d66tj22.png

My main project is a medieval fantasy following a Magician's apprentice who never gets the revenge she desires, an exiled crusader who never proves his innocence, and the friends who get drawn into their aimless wandering. It's about the journey and how much good they manage to do compared to the mess they leave behind.

I'm also making a small exploration game about fairy cats for my wife to play on her phone.