SamBargeron
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just dug a little deeper into my YEP_X_BattleSysATB settings. Game feels so much better now. RPG Maker MV has been the greatest thing so far, and largely due to contributors like Yanfly, and the help and guidance I've gotten from people on this forum. Thank you all so much.
    Having a nostalgic couch campout like in my childhood to cheer myself up from depressing family stuff.
    So, I made a lot of progress today... but not on the parts of the game I planned to make progress on...
    SamBargeron
    SamBargeron
    The worst part is when you go back to a project after a long hiatus you forget things... you basically have to learn what you did to carry on from where you left off...
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Yeah, what I do is every time k go back to work on my project k replay the last 20 minutes or so to help me remeber what was going on and the mood I was going for.
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Agree, after the 'Good VS Evil' event I can't get back to my game, hence the suspension. =P (Still working on that game from the event though)
    I struggled with a problem for 2 days. Solved it immediately after asking for help.
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    Forums in a nutshell.

: P
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Yup, I had the same multiple times. =P
    Shaz
    Shaz
    That always happens. The lesson learned is that you should have asked for help 2 days ago, and you would have solved it 2 days ago ;)
    Struggling to get MV to call an actor's current mat. Latest attempt is "$gameActors.actor(2).mat"
    Thought I might get some game work done tonight; but got home super late from work, having to go in early in the morning, and I'm super distracted with what little time I have (ponies on the brain. Wife wants me to get back into pony vector art so she can use it for her flash animation class.) But on the bright side, SuperEvil absolutely MADE MY DAY by posting comprehensive and detailed info on using "Eval" in Yanfly's Item Upgrade plugin.
    Getting distracted from working on my game by these forums...
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    They are distracting...I'm propably not helping. Right now.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Oh yes, these forums are one of the biggest hindrances to game development and also one of the greatest helps.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    The Ironic Sword of Double-Edgedness. So Helpful yet Holding back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a riddle for you all, I wonder if you can solve it!

I stumbled upon 2 articles about why time goes faster as we age, and how to "slow down time".
Check them out, very interesting read. :D
Faster Time
Slower Time
Anyone can recommend a good gaming mouse? My mouse wheel has given up. Last mouse was steel series diablo iii edition (I know, it's been a while)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olu_shango