Birthday:
November 20
Home Page:
Writer, truck driver, thug for hire

Share This Page

samkfj

Bug Powder, Male, from Dallas, Texas

Veteran

Two of my minions at work are pissed at each other--because of politics... this is why politics shouldn't be discussed, can we just smoke? Aug 20, 2019 at 12:49 PM

1. samkfj
      samkfj
      Debating going to the gym or eating. It's still very cold, but I have a lot of energy--but a meal sounds good too.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        Ah! Well nothing wrong with that. I go to bed generally at 6 am then work at 2 pm. It's fixing to turn 11pm in a few minutes. I guess we're just night owls. The best kinda owls to me.
        Jan 4, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Bleh--get to the gym and my hand wraps are missing from my bag... my cat took them again. She likes taking them and hiding them.
        Jan 4, 2019
      5. samkfj
        samkfj
        So close to not making it to the store in time. Now it's time to eat! So hungry.
        Jan 4, 2019
    2. Rin_Elyran
      Rin_Elyran
      Thank you for the welcome. :)
      We must have been on the same wavelength... I was literally in the process of writing my introduction when I received your message. ^^;
      1. samkfj likes this.
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Could very well be. Welcome again!
        Jan 4, 2019
    3. samkfj
      samkfj
      Quickly now! SG-1 or Atlantis?
      1. Lornsteyn likes this.
      3. Lornsteyn
        Lornsteyn
        I watched Universe mostly because of Robert Carlyle and Lou Diamond Phillips, it was not bad, but I wish they just would have continued Atlantis.
        Jan 4, 2019
        samkfj likes this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        I do know that Atlantis still exists in comic book form. Waiting to see if they release a graphic novel form.
        Jan 4, 2019
      5. samkfj
        samkfj
        From what I saw about Universe--it seemed like a huge change in format. Reminded me of Battlestar Galactica, which didn't sit all too well with me as I wasn't too fond of it.
        Jan 4, 2019
    4. samkfj
      samkfj
      My in-laws are coming to visit soon--nervous. It'll be the first time I meet them. Hope my German is sufficient, as they don't speak English
      1. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Du bist also derjenige, der meine Tochter verunreinigt hat. Du Digusting, amerikanisches Schwein. :)
        Jan 3, 2019
        samkfj likes this.
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        (For those with no sense of humor: I used a language translator. This says: "So you are the one who has defiled my daughter. You disgusting, American pig.")
        Jan 3, 2019
        samkfj likes this.
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        Yknow... Am actually kinda afraid it could be like that. Her dad actually warned her about visiting because he heard people might try to harvest her organs... No bs. I was like--whoa.
        Jan 4, 2019
    5. samkfj
      samkfj
      My theme song for today is Cold by Static-X... I can't feel my fingers.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Honestly, snowed in on a mountain sounds amazing!
        Jan 3, 2019
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        That does sound kinda neat--maybe one day I'll have to try that, only I'd be afraid I'd be the one guy that disappears.
        Jan 3, 2019
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Subtract the cabin from your imagination, add steep narrow trails as the only safeish way down.

@samkfj I'll honestly be surprised if that's not the way I die...not anytime soon though, hopefully.
        Jan 3, 2019
        samkfj likes this.
    6. samkfj
      samkfj
      Time for bed--hope I don't have to do any actual work tomorrow, though that's probably asking too much.
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    7. samkfj
      samkfj
      Last day of vacation today--sucks how time goes so fast. Only on 3 hours of sleep to get as much from the day as I can get.
      1. MushroomCake28 likes this.
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        I can so relate to that lol.
        Jan 2, 2019
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        We are immortal--we require no sleep. Maybe only a bit of food.
        Jan 2, 2019
        MushroomCake28 likes this.
    8. samkfj
      samkfj
      Will be moving development to new hardware in the coming days. Sucks that my pc is slowly dying. Improvise, adapt, overcome.
      1. samkfj
        samkfj
        --but for now, g'night, g'mornin', g'evenin' and g'afternoon to y'all. See ya in a few hours.
        Jan 2, 2019
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Also managed to send a happy new year to everyone on discord, facebook, texts, calls, and email. Took long enough too, but just in case--

Happy new year to y'all.
        Jan 2, 2019
    9. samkfj
      samkfj
      I think I drank a bit too much. Not sure how am gonna get home.
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        On the bright side, my profession skills have gotten drastically better. I think I found a glitch where I show up to work and do nothing for the whole day.
        Jan 2, 2019
        Matseb2611 likes this.
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        RPG maker then? :p
        Jan 2, 2019
        Matseb2611 and samkfj like this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Oh--snap! You're right! Especially once I switch over to my girl's laptop... I can totally just lock myself in my office and develop in peace!
        Jan 2, 2019
        Matseb2611 likes this.
    10. samkfj
      samkfj
      If y'all are fixin' to get messed up this evening--just be careful, s'all I ask.
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Well then! Happy New Year to you Isa! Don't get too messed up, girl.
        Jan 1, 2019
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        I don't believe in getting 'messed up', hangovers suck. Only ever had one in the entirety of my life.

I will however get a light buzz going and get stoned, Happy new year 3 hours from now give or take everybody! And please stop shooting your guns by midnight people camping near me tonight, you're really pissing off my dog and he's a whiny pest when he's pissed.
        Jan 1, 2019
        samkfj likes this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Yeah--am too old to be gettin' messed up. 22 year old me would be all over that, but 34 year old me is sayin' yeahh let's do it--then fall asleep on the chair.
        Jan 1, 2019
    11. samkfj
      samkfj
      Here's a sneak peek at the main character of my game. Thanks to Vanessa! Donica Linnell
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Yeah I get what ya mean. Do hope you get well soon too.
        Dec 30, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. Vanessa
        Vanessa
        I'm glad. Thank you very much !
        i'll give you discount if there's next time ^^/
        Dec 31, 2018
        samkfj and Marsigne like this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Of course, next time! Just waiting for the new year :)
        Dec 31, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    12. samkfj
      samkfj
      1. Marsigne and The Stranger like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Your computer starts behaving like something out of a horror film when it's on its last legs? Did you happen to pick it up on the cheap at the Devil's garage sale out on Route 666? :p
        Dec 29, 2018
        Marsigne and samkfj like this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Haha naw but to be clear--was trying to play a game with my friends. It's called 7 Days to Die is about zambies.

My pc is horribly slow and crashes a lot--but why this happened... I haven't the slightest idea. It was kinda creepy and unexpected.
        Dec 29, 2018
        Marsigne and The Stranger like this.
      5. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Meep, looks like the game doesn't want you to proceed.
        Dec 30, 2018
        samkfj likes this.
    13. samkfj
      samkfj
      My tummy is in absolute pain this evening. If I don't make it out... Bury me with all my stuff.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. Vanessa
        Vanessa
        no need to be scared, i myself survived from this (if it's correct you had gastric ulcers).

the cure is easy, eat few but often, avoid drinking soda, beer, caffeine etc
        Dec 28, 2018
        samkfj likes this.
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        Sorry to scare you. Gastrointestinal pain can also just be nothing. Most of the time it's just gas. But seriously, go to the ER if you have rebound pain, that's appendicitis.
        Dec 28, 2018
        samkfj likes this.
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        Heavy bloated pain like eating too much sounds exactly like gas. There's medication that will get rid of it pretty quick, or positions you can set yourself into if you'd like to help it along more naturally.
        Dec 28, 2018
        samkfj likes this.
    14. samkfj
      samkfj
      Got a launchpad for Christmas. Time to learn a new instrument!
      1. Tw0Face, Sauteed_Onion and futrchamp like this.
    15. samkfj
      samkfj
      At the supermarket for last minute shopping. Ran into an old pal. Love things like that.
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Shops are open near you in Christmas day?
        Dec 26, 2018
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Oh yeah. Grocery stores, retail stores, some restaurants. I think even the gun ranges are open for people to fire their new weapons.

Most places are generally closed though.
        Dec 26, 2018
    16. samkfj
      samkfj
      Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.
      1. David Lister
        David Lister
        ...and a Happy New Year... <bang!!> (A staple in our house this time of year.) :D
        Dec 26, 2018
        Finnuval, The Stranger and samkfj like this.
      2. The Stranger
        Dec 26, 2018
        Finnuval, David Lister and samkfj like this.
    17. samkfj
      samkfj
      Beware of overweight intruders accused of breaking and entering this evening. He knows when you sleep; do you know where your children are?
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Yeah, they are. Am just fixin' to play minecraft with mine and probably have a camping trip. Which involves loading up nerf guns and rescuing stuffed animals from invisible kidnappers.
        Dec 25, 2018
        The Stranger and David Lister like this.
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        I've heard this overweight intruder is only really after our biscuits. But at least he leaves some of his own things as a payment. :p
        Dec 25, 2018
        samkfj likes this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        None shall have my oreos. Well maybe one.
        Dec 25, 2018
        Matseb2611 and David Lister like this.
    18. samkfj
      samkfj
      Ran out of cream for white Russians, substituted for "sugar cookie flavored milk." I discovered something--amazing.
      1. David Lister likes this.
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        That's it--I can go now. I found Heaven.
        Dec 24, 2018
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Ran out of cream for white Russians? Sounds like sexy times involving food. xD Are white Russians just cookie flavoured milk? Why are they called white Russians?
        Dec 24, 2018
        samkfj and Finnuval like this.
      5. samkfj
        samkfj
        If only... But no it's kahlua, vodka and cream, milk or half and half in a glass with ice. Probably one of my favorites next to whisky and coke.
        Dec 24, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    19. samkfj
      samkfj
      The grocery store that I've shopped at since 2005; since I moved here to Dallas... is closing. On the bright side, maybe I'll get an HEB.
      1. David Lister and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        Yeah--they're legendary not just for good prices and products; but very humanitarian. My heart broke when I realized they don't exist out here in DFW--well in some pockets, either very far south or very far east.
        Dec 24, 2018
        David Lister likes this.
      4. David Lister
        David Lister
        Yeah, I love that it's a locally (at least Texas / Mexico) based private employer. The major paper where I live (the Seattle Times) wrote a wonderful piece on them when they distributed 15% of their stock to their employees. I also read they provide a matching 401k and health care for full time employees.
        Dec 24, 2018
        mlogan likes this.
      5. samkfj
        samkfj
        Oh wow--now it makes sense why many of my friends growing up worked there for a time. I'll bet some still do.

I should see if they're looking for drivers haha--but that'd mean I'd have to move... and drive again :/

No--on second thought, I'll just wait 'til the build one out here.
        Dec 24, 2018
        mlogan likes this.
    20. samkfj
      samkfj
      Okay... If today wasn't strange enough--I just had a conversation with a truck driver about how he prior to arriving here saw a ufo.
      1. l8rose likes this.
      3. Windows i7
        Windows i7
        Getting a job as a truck driver is easier than most jobs for those with criminal records, at least where I live. In general, I do not trust them because of that.
        Dec 23, 2018
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        I used to drive for FedEx freight. They wouldn't take you if you had so much as a speeding ticket. But other places won't care so long as you have your own rig.
        Dec 23, 2018
        Windows i7 likes this.
      5. samkfj
        samkfj
        And a lot of the people I deal with on a daily basis... They're not the most pleasant of people either.
        Dec 23, 2018
        Windows i7 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 20
    Home Page:
    https://www.bugpowderassembly.com/
    Writer, truck driver, thug for hire
    About Me:
    I belong to the light, I belong to the thunder.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    yes

Signature

[​IMG]