Birthday:
November 20
Home Page:
Writer, truck driver, thug for hire

Share This Page

samkfj

Bug Powder, Male, from Dallas, Texas

Veteran

Two of my minions at work are pissed at each other--because of politics... this is why politics shouldn't be discussed, can we just smoke? Aug 20, 2019

1. samkfj
      samkfj
      Asked to come in to work last minute... Only me here. At least time and a half is worth it. But yes... 2:20 pm... And it's already creepy.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Well usually I'll just stay in my office and play games, but ever since I heard tapping at the window that one time, I try to go and just drive around. Hopefully I won't be here all night. Since they didn't turn the overhead lights on.
        Dec 23, 2018
        Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Tapping at the window. lol. Sounds like one of my hallucinations. There's not a dark figure standing just across the street is there? xD
        Dec 23, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Haha I hope not. But once 6 rolls around it gets dark. I called on the radio and there's some maintenance people here, so at least they can turn on the lights at 6. My side of the warehouse can get very dark. And since my office is far from the other offices it gets real creepy.
        Dec 23, 2018
        Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
    2. samkfj
      samkfj
      Looking forward to another vacation. 12 days away from my tiny haunted office.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I wonder if there's a reason so many people feel unnerved and creeped out around empty or abandoned places? I mean, we don't tend to feel the same when outside in general, it only seems to be in places where we expect human activity. Must be some mechanism behind it.
        Dec 22, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        I think for me... I know my mind plays tricks on me, but there's those instances that I can't easily explain away.

Since this place is so large and a lot of times there's no one else around, especially when I come in on weekends... I'll hear things but I know there's no one. Go search and find nothing.
        Dec 22, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Maybe it is me in the end...

My imagination is very vivid.
        Dec 22, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    3. samkfj
      samkfj
      Didn't bring lunch on account'a they're catering again here at work... But am so doggone hungry now.
      1. samkfj
        Dec 22, 2018
    4. samkfj
      samkfj
      Dinner time at work.
      2. punchybot
        punchybot
        *SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIF*

FAJITAS!?
        Dec 21, 2018
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        Beans, rice, steak fajitas, chicken fajitas, a chicken enchilada but it's under the tortillas, cream and salsa.

There's treats too but I passed.
        Dec 21, 2018
      4. punchybot
        punchybot
        PM'd you my address, if you catch my drift.
        Dec 21, 2018
        samkfj likes this.
    5. samkfj
      samkfj
      Word of advice to all you men out here... love your girl. Even if you don't say it often, just turn to her and say "I'd die for you."
      1. BlackRoseMii
        BlackRoseMii
        I'd prefer "I'd come back from the dead for you." XD
        Dec 20, 2018
      2. Arin
        Arin
        Yes, but how can you love someone if you're dead?
        Dec 21, 2018
        samkfj likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Arin Have you never watched that Dracula film starring Gary Oldman? Love never dies. :p
        Dec 21, 2018
        samkfj and Finnuval like this.
    6. samkfj
      samkfj
      Does anyone remember a tv show called Sightings? I've been watching it all day. I remember staying up late to watch it as a kid.
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Oh no... I hope they didn't.
        Dec 20, 2018
      3. David Lister
        David Lister
        I remember Sightings. I seem to remember it having a similar format to the original Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack (late 80's)... ...back when you could get your paranormal and conspiracy theories on good ole TV. :p
        Dec 20, 2018
        samkfj likes this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Omg that's another good show! Now I should binge that one next!
        Dec 20, 2018
    7. samkfj
      samkfj
      My girl says I should stream me playing Dusk... because she laughs at the dumb things I say when I play.
      1. The Stranger and Finnuval like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        Oooh yeah. I can do that then. I thought it'd be something more complicated hee hee.
        Dec 20, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Nah, it's fairly easy if all you want is to record game footage with commentary. I also used a headset so the mic didn't record sound from the game. I hope you have fun with it. :)
        Dec 20, 2018
      5. samkfj
        samkfj
        I'll have to try it now!... Soon as my pc starts to act better. I think there's something wrong with steam in my pc lately.
        Dec 20, 2018
    8. samkfj
      samkfj
      I put small cookies into a bowl, added milk and began to eat. My girl says it's weird... I say it's good.
      1. Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        My brother likes to dip with a fork, specifically oreo type cookies, since you can skewer the cream and make it very sturdy to dip. But eating it like cereal makes more sense to me.
        Dec 19, 2018
        samkfj likes this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        I do that too--I like to use the tiny crab forks, you know the kind? the really really small ones for getting the meat out of the little legs. Perfect for oreos.
        Dec 19, 2018
      5. samkfj
        samkfj
        Brought some cupcake flavored goldfish crackers, a small half pint of milk and a travel bowl and spoon to work. You know what time it is.
        Dec 20, 2018
    9. samkfj
      samkfj
      This just in... Apparently there's a state senator on their way here as I type. Illuminati confirmed.
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Naw my boss is cool. She just doesn't want me stirring the pot haha. But yeah... I dunno what's going on but there's no security or anything. I figured there would be... Maybe they're trying to play a prank on me
        Dec 19, 2018
      3. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @samkfj, someone is behind you back. Are you prank them before?
        Dec 19, 2018
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Naw--apparently he was there... I suppose it was Cornyn, since it wasn't Cruz. He was there for 'business' whatever that means.

I just have to keep an eye out before they realize I don't do any actual work... now they have the man coming 'round.
        Dec 19, 2018
    10. samkfj
      samkfj
      I've been watching To Catch A Predator for the past few days. Chris Hansen is my hero. Wanna shake the guy's hand.
      1. samkfj
        samkfj
        Dude is savage! Love it!
        Dec 18, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      2. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        I used to watch it all night at my nursing home job. Loved their always colorful excuses. "Nah I just was gonna tell em not to trust people on the internet. share some fatherly wisdom."
        Dec 18, 2018
        samkfj likes this.
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        Hansen is always ready for them too! I just love how he treats them. Like he's scolding a child for taking a treat.

No mercy; none deserving.
        Dec 18, 2018
    11. samkfj
      samkfj
      Are you on the square? Are you on the level?
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        @MushroomCake28 That's super meta... There's actually a song called Into the Matrix by a group called Infected Mushroom. Maybe you know it.
        Dec 18, 2018
        Finnuval and MushroomCake28 like this.
      4. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        I had no idea hahaha xD. It's an incredible coincidence (especially since the avatar @Finnuval made for me looks like an infected mushroom).
        Dec 18, 2018
        samkfj and Finnuval like this.
      5. samkfj
        samkfj
        Not a bad song either haha.
        Dec 18, 2018
        MushroomCake28 likes this.
    12. samkfj
      samkfj
      That was the best 9 hour smoke break I ever took.
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        Usually it's just me there. But for the past few months, it's just free money.
        Dec 17, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        bring rpg maker there then.
        Dec 17, 2018
        samkfj likes this.
      5. samkfj
        samkfj
        Hmm I bet I could... I have to beat dusk first though hee hee.
        Dec 17, 2018
    13. samkfj
      samkfj
      Another boring night at work... At least my forklift racing title still belongs to me. Fastest engine in the West.
      1. Philosophus Vagus and Finnuval like this.
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        And I have never watched so much football in my life...

Too bad I'm a baseball fan.
        Dec 17, 2018
        Philosophus Vagus and Finnuval like this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        There any openings where you work? Your statuses make it sound so relaxed I'm almost tempted to check Texas out.
        Dec 18, 2018
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        I'll take a look! With the holidays it might be a wait though.
        Dec 18, 2018
    14. samkfj
      samkfj
      Here at work... Playing video games on my workstation. Found sandwiches and cookies. I eat better here than at home.
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Now... Am on the phone with a woman with a beautiful voice! I take it back. Today is not so bad after all!
        Dec 16, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. David Lister
        David Lister
        Beautiful voice. Awww... ...I've a soft spot... ...oh, my. Same here in regard to food at work. Tons of food, drinks and snacks - all of it bad for you, though. :( I eat well at home, but the food is healthy. :)
        Dec 16, 2018
        samkfj likes this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Oh yes. A beautiful voice is my bane. I eat way too healthy myself haha, a little bit of snacking here at work should be okay though hee hee.
        Dec 16, 2018
        David Lister likes this.
    15. samkfj
      samkfj
      Guess no San Antonio this weekend. Forced to work both days. Just gonna sit in my office and play Dusk.
      1. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        Is dusk a good game to play ?
        Dec 15, 2018
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        I love it!
        Dec 15, 2018
        Kupotepo likes this.
    16. samkfj
      samkfj
      Gonna be adding more modern MV things to my resource thread pretty soon. So be on the lookout if you dare.
      1. Kwerty, Finnuval and MushroomCake28 like this.
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        I can only imagine lol
        Dec 14, 2018
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Also, want to work on more lighthearted things; like little plants and flowers. Also, want to make more playground toys.

I can be soft sometimes.
        Dec 14, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      5. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Yeah, on very rare occasions huh :p
        Dec 14, 2018
    17. samkfj
      samkfj
      Might be going back home this weekend. Haven't decided yet. It's been more than a decade since I seen ol San Antone.
      1. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        @samkfj: remember the Alamo, right? Anyhow, are you homesick?
        Dec 14, 2018
        samkfj likes this.
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Remember, indeed.
        Dec 14, 2018
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        Not really homesick--I've lived out here for so long.

But a lot of my friends congregated out there. Also have some business to partake in. So--hopefully I'll manage to make it out there.
        Dec 14, 2018
    18. samkfj
      samkfj
      I just got called egotistical and cunning by the manager... I told her flattery gets her everywhere with me.
      1. Finnuval and TheGreatEater like this.
      3. samkfj
        samkfj
        For me the terrible part is those people that deserve the role are constantly being squashed. It's just silly that when something goes wrong they call me rather than management. They trust me to help. Am glad to do it, but one day management will throw a wrench in it.
        Dec 14, 2018
        Matseb2611 and Finnuval like this.
      4. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Yes, unfortunately that happens a lot. It often happens to highly agreeable people. When it comes to competitive workplaces, being too nice and kind goes against you, because those who aren't nice and kind will often take advantage of you or push you aside altogether for their own gain. If you're an agreeable person, it's best to be in workplaces that are co-operative and value teamwork.
        Dec 14, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      5. samkfj
        samkfj
        Yeah--it happened to one of my co-workers. Good guy, very knowledgeable, but he got passed up by another guy. He's really sour about it, and I don't blame him.

My manager told me she's wanting to hire another supervisor. She wants me to apply--but yeah I can't. Since I'm the union rep of the company, I'd lose my union duty.
        Dec 15, 2018
        Matseb2611 likes this.
    19. samkfj
      samkfj
      Two words: Dusk.
    20. samkfj
      2. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        @OmnislashXX now imagine that with auto-correct into another language... my daily struggle if I'm on this forum with my phone :p
        Dec 6, 2018
      3. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Dangit, you should disable auto-correct nao.
        Dec 7, 2018
        samkfj, Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
      4. samkfj
        samkfj
        Yeah... I have problems like this on a daily basis. My phone has a mind off its own--and a dirty one at that.
        Dec 7, 2018
        Marsigne and Finnuval like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 20
    Home Page:
    https://www.bugpowderassembly.com/
    Writer, truck driver, thug for hire
    About Me:
    I belong to the light, I belong to the thunder.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    yes

Signature

[​IMG]