samkfj
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I think I drank a bit too much. Not sure how am gonna get home.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    On the bright side, my profession skills have gotten drastically better. I think I found a glitch where I show up to work and do nothing for the whole day.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    RPG maker then? :p
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Oh--snap! You're right! Especially once I switch over to my girl's laptop... I can totally just lock myself in my office and develop in peace!
    If y'all are fixin' to get messed up this evening--just be careful, s'all I ask.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Well then! Happy New Year to you Isa! Don't get too messed up, girl.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I don't believe in getting 'messed up', hangovers suck. Only ever had one in the entirety of my life.

I will however get a light buzz going and get stoned, Happy new year 3 hours from now give or take everybody! And please stop shooting your guns by midnight people camping near me tonight, you're really pissing off my dog and he's a whiny pest when he's pissed.
    Reactions: samkfj
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Yeah--am too old to be gettin' messed up. 22 year old me would be all over that, but 34 year old me is sayin' yeahh let's do it--then fall asleep on the chair.
    Here's a sneak peek at the main character of my game. Thanks to Vanessa! Donica Linnell
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Your computer starts behaving like something out of a horror film when it's on its last legs? Did you happen to pick it up on the cheap at the Devil's garage sale out on Route 666? :p
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Haha naw but to be clear--was trying to play a game with my friends. It's called 7 Days to Die is about zambies.

My pc is horribly slow and crashes a lot--but why this happened... I haven't the slightest idea. It was kinda creepy and unexpected.
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Meep, looks like the game doesn't want you to proceed.
    My tummy is in absolute pain this evening. If I don't make it out... Bury me with all my stuff.
    Reactions: The Stranger
    Vanessa
    Vanessa
    no need to be scared, i myself survived from this (if it's correct you had gastric ulcers).

the cure is easy, eat few but often, avoid drinking soda, beer, caffeine etc
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Sorry to scare you. Gastrointestinal pain can also just be nothing. Most of the time it's just gas. But seriously, go to the ER if you have rebound pain, that's appendicitis.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Heavy bloated pain like eating too much sounds exactly like gas. There's medication that will get rid of it pretty quick, or positions you can set yourself into if you'd like to help it along more naturally.
    At the supermarket for last minute shopping. Ran into an old pal. Love things like that.
    Beware of overweight intruders accused of breaking and entering this evening. He knows when you sleep; do you know where your children are?
    Ran out of cream for white Russians, substituted for "sugar cookie flavored milk." I discovered something--amazing.
    Reactions: David Lister
    samkfj
    samkfj
    That's it--I can go now. I found Heaven.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Ran out of cream for white Russians? Sounds like sexy times involving food. xD Are white Russians just cookie flavoured milk? Why are they called white Russians?
    samkfj
    samkfj
    If only... But no it's kahlua, vodka and cream, milk or half and half in a glass with ice. Probably one of my favorites next to whisky and coke.
    The grocery store that I've shopped at since 2005; since I moved here to Dallas... is closing. On the bright side, maybe I'll get an HEB.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Yeah--they're legendary not just for good prices and products; but very humanitarian. My heart broke when I realized they don't exist out here in DFW--well in some pockets, either very far south or very far east.
    David Lister
    David Lister
    Yeah, I love that it's a locally (at least Texas / Mexico) based private employer. The major paper where I live (the Seattle Times) wrote a wonderful piece on them when they distributed 15% of their stock to their employees. I also read they provide a matching 401k and health care for full time employees.
    Reactions: mlogan
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Oh wow--now it makes sense why many of my friends growing up worked there for a time. I'll bet some still do.

I should see if they're looking for drivers haha--but that'd mean I'd have to move... and drive again :/

No--on second thought, I'll just wait 'til the build one out here.
    Reactions: mlogan
    Okay... If today wasn't strange enough--I just had a conversation with a truck driver about how he prior to arriving here saw a ufo.
    Reactions: l8rose
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Getting a job as a truck driver is easier than most jobs for those with criminal records, at least where I live. In general, I do not trust them because of that.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    I used to drive for FedEx freight. They wouldn't take you if you had so much as a speeding ticket. But other places won't care so long as you have your own rig.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    And a lot of the people I deal with on a daily basis... They're not the most pleasant of people either.
    Asked to come in to work last minute... Only me here. At least time and a half is worth it. But yes... 2:20 pm... And it's already creepy.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Well usually I'll just stay in my office and play games, but ever since I heard tapping at the window that one time, I try to go and just drive around. Hopefully I won't be here all night. Since they didn't turn the overhead lights on.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Tapping at the window. lol. Sounds like one of my hallucinations. There's not a dark figure standing just across the street is there? xD
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Haha I hope not. But once 6 rolls around it gets dark. I called on the radio and there's some maintenance people here, so at least they can turn on the lights at 6. My side of the warehouse can get very dark. And since my office is far from the other offices it gets real creepy.
    Looking forward to another vacation. 12 days away from my tiny haunted office.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I wonder if there's a reason so many people feel unnerved and creeped out around empty or abandoned places? I mean, we don't tend to feel the same when outside in general, it only seems to be in places where we expect human activity. Must be some mechanism behind it.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    I think for me... I know my mind plays tricks on me, but there's those instances that I can't easily explain away.

Since this place is so large and a lot of times there's no one else around, especially when I come in on weekends... I'll hear things but I know there's no one. Go search and find nothing.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Maybe it is me in the end...

My imagination is very vivid.
    Didn't bring lunch on account'a they're catering again here at work... But am so doggone hungry now.
    Word of advice to all you men out here... love your girl. Even if you don't say it often, just turn to her and say "I'd die for you."
    Does anyone remember a tv show called Sightings? I've been watching it all day. I remember staying up late to watch it as a kid.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Oh no... I hope they didn't.
    David Lister
    David Lister
    I remember Sightings. I seem to remember it having a similar format to the original Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack (late 80's)... ...back when you could get your paranormal and conspiracy theories on good ole TV. :p
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Omg that's another good show! Now I should binge that one next!
    My girl says I should stream me playing Dusk... because she laughs at the dumb things I say when I play.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Oooh yeah. I can do that then. I thought it'd be something more complicated hee hee.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Nah, it's fairly easy if all you want is to record game footage with commentary. I also used a headset so the mic didn't record sound from the game. I hope you have fun with it. :)
    samkfj
    samkfj
    I'll have to try it now!... Soon as my pc starts to act better. I think there's something wrong with steam in my pc lately.
    I put small cookies into a bowl, added milk and began to eat. My girl says it's weird... I say it's good.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    My brother likes to dip with a fork, specifically oreo type cookies, since you can skewer the cream and make it very sturdy to dip. But eating it like cereal makes more sense to me.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    I do that too--I like to use the tiny crab forks, you know the kind? the really really small ones for getting the meat out of the little legs. Perfect for oreos.
    samkfj
    samkfj
    Brought some cupcake flavored goldfish crackers, a small half pint of milk and a travel bowl and spoon to work. You know what time it is.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif
just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.
For anyone interested: there's another huge humble bundle with JRPG assets + a game jam starting next month - it's for a good cause, so check it out <3
Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PangfoonTH