Recent content by samkfj

1. samkfj

Vacation time. Time to get this alpha wrapped up among other things.

Vacation time. Time to get this alpha wrapped up among other things.
  2. samkfj

I still remember that pic you drew off the "Beetles" xD

I still remember that pic you drew off the "Beetles" xD
  3. samkfj

One supervisor stepped down and another transferred to another department. That just leaves me...

One supervisor stepped down and another transferred to another department. That just leaves me. Am gonna laugh when I take vacation next week.
  4. samkfj

Hell naw! Why would I leave xD am not very active here, but... no I don't plan on leavin'. I...

Hell naw! Why would I leave xD am not very active here, but... no I don't plan on leavin'. I guess I could see how it sounds like that though... my bad. xD
  5. samkfj

I've had an account here for four years, but only started posting and working in 2018. I guess I...

I've had an account here for four years, but only started posting and working in 2018. I guess I always had the want. Crazy. Guess I'll be seein' y'all.
  6. samkfj

Gardening. Not only relaxing but very useful. Also a nice sense of accomplishment to eat a home...

Gardening. Not only relaxing but very useful. Also a nice sense of accomplishment to eat a home grown vegetable. Good stuff, bro. Also I'll bet your dog is gonna enjoy that.
  7. samkfj

Hope y'all are staying healthy, safe and informed. Maybe pick up a new hobby or skill while...

Hope y'all are staying healthy, safe and informed. Maybe pick up a new hobby or skill while you're at it.
  8. samkfj

Very much this. A little thanks goes a very long way, and giving people a heads up on the...

Very much this. A little thanks goes a very long way, and giving people a heads up on the solution can help others.
  9. samkfj

Differences between a villain and an anti-hero

Anti-heroes still operate within the guidelines of the "greater good" but do so with flawed reasoning or actions. There's various types of anti-hero, so it's not always just the style of good guy that does bad or questionable things. One type is the one most people think of when they imagine...
  10. samkfj

COVID-19 a.k.a. coronavirus, let's talk about it.

Texas here, we have around 30 cases so far. Many are in my area. I have to say... seen a lot of fearmongering and what I can only construe as false information going around; not just in the media either. I know people are scared, I get that, it's a scary thing... but keeping calm is one of the...
  11. samkfj

Tony will be proud

Tony will be proud
  12. samkfj

RMMV Run The Last True Symphony (V.280 In Development)

Hello! o/ Hey thanks for playing it and thanks for your feedback too! First thing I wanna say is--I think you'll be happy to know that for the next updated version, the pauses are a lot fewer and I try to reserve them for the "dramatic" moments; even then I try to speed it up. I realized it...
  13. samkfj

Very interesting, I like this. I have a few other moments that have a similar set up too with thugs being thugs for the sake of thuggery, that is. Those updates will be with the next version. I had a few thoughts about possible ideas while I was at work. Not going to lie--this idea got me...
  14. samkfj

Once the on button is pressed... it's an all nighter.

Once the on button is pressed... it's an all nighter.
  15. samkfj

Heya! Thanks for the kind words, and thanks for trying it out. A lot of the things you brought up I've really been working on lately for the re-release, and some things I think need more work now that you mention it. Yeah, the teaser trailer is very different, it's relevant to the unfolding of...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Imagine after all this time, its RPG Maker MV Ace?:p Even if it has huge improvements, that would just be disappointing somehow xD
Kes
Came up with a good name for something. Checked on internet - device trademark filed in India 2017. Back to the drawing board.
I want to see the Features of the new RPG Maker.. NOW!!
Can't wait for it!
KDS
Check out some gameplay of a game iam working on :)
Me : "Wearing glasses is annoying."
*put out glasses*
Also me : "Keep mistaking 0, 6 and 8."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charles_Chandra