Recent content by samshazam

1. samshazam

Post your judging scores here

"Thanks for your inquiry! We apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, Panic at Casa Corotto, despite showing promise, did not make it to our scoring round because the judges got stuck in the bathroom and were unable to continue on very early in the game. We do thank you for your effort and wish...
  2. samshazam

Panic at Casa Corotto

Hey thanks so much for all of your comments and criticisms Indrah, this will really help us as we work on a bigger, better post-competition re-release. Definitely the things like bland combat and such will be addressed, and I definitely hear you on the need to make the first parts more...
  3. samshazam

First Seed Material / REFMAP gone; resource recovery operation go!

So would I, those resources are so beautiful!
  4. samshazam

First Seed Material / REFMAP gone; resource recovery operation go!

Hey guys, I have a question about REFMAP stuff, hope you don't mind if I post it here. Where do you guys stand on converting Mack and Blue's old rm2k3 stuff for use in RPG Maker XP/VX Ace etc.? Would that still be ok in their terms of use do you think?
  5. samshazam

Aindra's Corner

Ah, ok. Thanks so much for your help! :D
  6. samshazam

Aindra's Corner

These are incredible! This may seem an obvious question - but for those that are RTP edits (like some of the hidden places for example, those are so cool!), would those be ok for commercial usage? I'm just wondering what is meant by the sharealike license pertaining to all of her works except...
  7. samshazam

Caitlin's Graphical World

Oh excellent! Thank you for clearing that up :)
  8. samshazam

Caitlin's Graphical World

Sorry, I'm a little confused - what do you mean by "Free only" charactersets and tiles and the rest of the tiles? Does it have to do with usage?
  9. samshazam

Editing own submission is now possible

Are people doing that? :( That's not cool.
  10. samshazam

Editing own submission is now possible

OH THANK GOD! This makes me so happy :D
  11. samshazam

Mostly Useless Reviews (Without Ratings) - Latest review: Panic at Casa Corotto!

Thank you so, so much for your review! We're definitely aware of the places where Panic needs polish and we will be doing an overhaul of the battle system (I'm definitely with you on the battles) among other things to prepare for a future re-release. And thanks for the input on the text speed! I...
  12. samshazam

Rate Each Game out of 5!

m4uesviecr, thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad you enjoyed our game. And yes, unfortunately due to upload troubles we got ours in at the very last second and do not have any media uploaded, which may understandably limit our exposure. I do however have a forum thread here with more...
  13. samshazam

Panic at Casa Corotto

Screenshots are up! ALSO THERE IS A BUG. A big bug. Don't go in the washroom, you won't get out. SORRY!! I promise there is nothing of value in the toilets.
  14. samshazam

Panic at Casa Corotto

Panic at Casa Corotto is an exploration/boss rush RPG about a head waiter who finds himself in deep trouble when his beloved restaurant becomes infiltrated by the mob! Battles in the game are very limited but difficult, so be sure to scrounge around for whatever supplies you can find to help...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonzyyy