Samsonite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Reading lots of tutorials.
    Dragonspeech
    Dragonspeech
    I would also like to add, try them out and actually perform them! Like Kelsper's guide (If using XVAce) It's been really fun to do.
    Samsonite
    Samsonite
    Oh, that's a good guide. Thanks. I'm trying out play-testing all of the things taught in the tutorials and guides. Getting the basics down it fun.
    Scripting? Sam no like.
    Samsonite
    Samsonite
    I'm still a noob. I gotta learn. I'm just being a baby about it. :D I don't have an aptitude for languages. Reading up on some forum posts and info so I don't post any noobish questions. :D
    West Mains
    West Mains
    There are no noobish questions, only noobish people!

No offense. :p
    Samsonite
    Samsonite
    hahahaha no worries.
    So I started to exercise after 3 weeks of inactivity. I only survived half of the workout I would normally do. Damn. I shouldn't have been so lazy.
    Samsonite
    Samsonite
    hahaha that's terrible! :D
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    gotta ease into it, to little stuff first. Walking, toe touches, Maybe a little running, but not a full blown madness workout! (im assuming it was a pretty big work out) Anyway, you do want to live to enjoy those abs, right?
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    At least you're doing the exercise! My butt has not left this chair ;)
    You down with RTP? Yeah you know me!
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    I love Ripped Tepid People. And Ranchers Tipping Pedestrians. And also Radioactive Tomato Paste.
    It's hard being a Leafs fan.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Professional hockey is still a thing?
    seita
    seita
    Sharks fan here~ you know, the team that chokes on all of the important games.
    Samsonite
    Samsonite
    I guess I shouldn't complain about Toronto when compared to Edmonton. If only Edmonton had a solid goaltender. San Jose always seems like a different team in the playoffs. It's odd.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Popular old italian singer be like: We will win against Coronavirus! Humanity was capable of destroying even the dinosaurs! *cry laughs*
MarioWidjaya123 wrote on kyonides's profile.

I thought they were dead, but I wanted to be certain. :kaoback:
Always kind of annoys me to see people complain about ads in their phone applications because people are too lazy to turn on airplane mode when using them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paojiangya