Recent content by Samsonite

1. Samsonite

Top 3 Favorite Mario Games

I'd have to say: 1. Super Mario 3 2. Super Mario Wold 3. Dr. Mario
  2. Samsonite

Game-Player's Gametapes?

I remember those. Those were great. I got most of my tips from Nintendo Power and other strategy guides, though. Here's a strategy guide I got from my Grandmas for Christmas 1989. :D Nothing beats the late 80s and early 90s for gaming.  
  3. Samsonite

What sound does your Pc make?

The sound mine makes when I boot it up is "Hello. Smithers. You're. Quite. Good. At. Turning. Me. On."
  4. Samsonite

What do you collect?

I used to collect stamps, coins, and cards when I was a kid. I don't really collect anything anymore. If I had the money I'd start collecting NES and SNES games. My Dad likes collecting things. He has over 60 guitars and over 20 turntables.
  5. Samsonite

Do you dislike any particular gaming consoles?

I don't dislike any consoles, but I have no desire to play newer consoles. I usually just watch friends when they play Xbox or Play Station. That might change if the right game(s) come along that peak my interest.
  6. Samsonite

Call all Foodies and Lovers of Food!

I've not had poutine in a long, long time. Never had anything other than regular poutine. Sounds good, though.
  7. Samsonite

Oh, that's a good guide. Thanks. I'm trying out play-testing all of the things taught in the...

Oh, that's a good guide. Thanks. I'm trying out play-testing all of the things taught in the tutorials and guides. Getting the basics down it fun.
  8. Samsonite

Reading lots of tutorials.

Reading lots of tutorials.
  9. Samsonite

What is your favorite scientific theory?

The multiverse theory is pretty interesting. Here's a great video about it on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfhVTMgAVsY
  10. Samsonite

Call all Foodies and Lovers of Food!

Poutine is pretty big up her in Canada, especially in Quebec. It's fries with gravy and cheese curds. I really like eating oatmeal. I use milk, not water. I put in cinnamon, chocolate protein powder, and put blueberries on top. I eat that almost every day for breakfast. I don't have a picture...
  11. Samsonite

Ohhhh. It looks good. :)

Ohhhh. It looks good. :)
  12. Samsonite

What was your first RPG Game?

The first RPG I played? I think it was Dragon Warrior for the NES.
  13. Samsonite

What are you working on?

I just made an RPG Maker VX Ace map of the original Final Fantasy for the NES. Just for fun.
  14. Samsonite

What are you're early childhood favorite games?

Dragon Warrior 4 pretty great. Each game in the series really improved upon the last one. Dragon Warrior 3 became my favourite Dragon Warrior game because I bought it thinking it was the last one in the series. The Dragon Warrior series wasn't too popular in Canada. It was a few years later at...
  15. Samsonite

olds games dificulties vs new games dificulties

Older video games have a higher difficutly, and that is a fact. A lot of people won't play newer video games these days if they are difficult. Instant gratification has ruined our patience and our want for challange. An example of this is how they remade the Final Fantasy and Dragon...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I thought too much about improve mechanic while forget that I actually just want focus on a simple story.
Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?
Wow! This game looks great! Streaming now :D
Working on a system that allows you to define events in an easy to use text file format!!! Would you use such a thing? 0o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hypermear