Samven
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just saw Batman. Not bad... but nothing I hadn't seen before. The spectre of Hollywood compromise hangs about the movie.
    Let's see who gets this one... I propose Squeenix bases a Kingdom Hearts level on "Bambi Goes Crazy-Ape Bonkers With His Drill And Set". 8D
    I think I just found a good way to make a "Costume change" system for VX Ace but since it's an event system rather than a script, I'm not quite sure where to put it... Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Jeneeus Guruman
    Jeneeus Guruman
    I have a script on costume change, or entire sprite change, depending on the equipment used.
    McTricky
    McTricky
    I suppose you could but it in the RMVX Ace Tutorial section? Provided you're going to explain to people how it works, rather than just throwing them a demo.
    Samven
    Samven
    @McTricky: Of course.
    Thanks to all those that downloaded and bug-reported on DxJ for me! I'm going to release a bugfix with some of the major issues sorted now. : ) Now that I know what I'm doing about this upload process, I should hopefully avoid insanity this time. : )
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    No....you cant avoid your own brain.Its imposibibl....
    Jobseeking. GGGUARRGRGRHRHHFHFUFUUUUUUUAARRRKLSLKDLFDS;LA;LFS;LFS;LKF;KL;ALKEWDIO4REFSDUIKNTERGFDKNLEAFDSZOJKL;RAFSDHLJKLNREAFSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE'S THE BLOODY COMMUNIST REVOLUTION WHEN YOU NEED IT?!
    Levi
    Levi
    It's dangerous to go alone... take this *Knuckle duster*
    Samven
    Samven
    Muahahahha....! *Equips and heads to every Jobs Office ever*

DEMON FIST!!!!!!!!
    Happy Kicking Us Out Of Your Country Day to all the Americans out there! (We're still sore about that, by the way. You guys get Hollywood and Alaska, we get Hull and Deadham.)
    Hey, I remember you, though I'm not sure if you remember me.
    Samven
    Samven
    Your name does a definitely ring a bell but I'll confess that I can't quite remember where from... Were you on Savepoint, perchance?
    PK8
    PK8
    Yeah. It's Punk. I used to run RMVXP back in the day. :p
    Samven
    Samven
    HOLY CRAP I KNEW IT O _ O

How've you been, man? XD What's new?
    Hoping to have the demo for Deceit x Justice done tomorrow. Two hours of content... *Phew*.
    Testing the last town and dungeon of my game's demo... This is going to be long and hard but I believe it'll be worth it.
    Ryan Reynolds cast in the new Highlander remake... A Canadian pretending to be Scottish pretending to be American? Rubbish. Nowhere near as believable as a Frenchman pretending to be Scottish pretending to be American.
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    Who knows, it can't get as bad as the originals.
    Samven
    Samven
    As bad as the sequels, you mean? The first film was a work of genius.
    ... Oh my... I JUST FIGURED OUT WHAT THIS "UPDATE" THINGY DOES. OH GOD I'M A JACKASS.
    SolarGale
    SolarGale
    Haha, dw I felt the same way the first time I tried it xD
    Shablo5
    Update?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And we're live now!
Yosh! :LZScheeze: Made a video with some cool tips and tricks for MV & MZ.
As you watch, I'm curious to know how many tips you already knew. :LZSyum:

Lol. Just got an Apple support scam... is that a thing now? Well, I trolled them good. I played "H.O.L.I.D.A.Y." by The Wiggles and then told them that the supposed victim wasn't at the call center anymore. He was confused so I let it slip that I knew the scam. He hung up on me.
Tired of scammers? Just troll them. They'll run for the hills.
I'm going to schedule my shuttle to the train station today... after I vote. It's not a pleasant thing to do, since I hate politics. So much negative talk. I can see why it's not allowed here. But about the shuttle. My county has a service called PalmTran, and it's really convenient. They pick you up at your home and drop you off where you need to be. Just give them a date and time.
Titlescreen idle movie player, play some videos if the player sits on the titlescreen too long! [free plugin]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipemills