Recent content by Sanshiro

1. Sanshiro

Map Generator

I'm sorry to be late. I exhibited a sample project.   https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9n88HOweCWsUl9RelVIcnBZcGM   Please make a reference when using the plugin.
  2. Sanshiro

Map Generator

I'm sorry, I made a mistake. I will correct docs.
  3. Sanshiro

Map Generator

Thank you for trying MapGenerator! Yes...I want to say... I'm not test it sufficiently, so please be careful to using. SAN_VirtualRTP updated ver 0.10   I may be better to post another topic.   Events which has no setting of the appearance rate isn't generated. Please set on events note...
  4. Sanshiro

Analog Move

Thank you using AnalogMove! If a bug is found, I'm sorry, would you report it to me? I'd like to fix as much as possible!
  5. Sanshiro

Map Generator

lol...sorry ; _ ; it fixed.
  6. Sanshiro

Map Generator

Introduction This plugin will generate map and allocate events automatically, like the Mystery Dungeon. It generates map and moves players to position of start(entrance) event by Plugin Command.   Video   Sample Project https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9n88HOweCWsUl9RelVIcnBZcGM  ...
  7. Sanshiro

Analog Move

Thank you for report. It's bug, I'm sorry... It is  the bug that related to changing the plugin name. (AnalogMove.js -> SAN_AnalogMove.js) I fixed now. --------------------------------   Plugin updated ver 1.33   Plugin parameter bug fixed.
  8. Sanshiro

Analog Move

Bug found...; _ ;...and fixed. --------------------------------   Plugin updated ver 1.32   Follower's movement through walls is fixed.
  9. Sanshiro

Analog Move

I'm sorry. Thank you report.   --------------------------------   Plugin updated ver 1.31   Event starting with airship is fixed. Player movement that through flag on is almost supported.(It isn't replicate perfectly.) Code shaping.
  10. Sanshiro

Analog Move

Thank you for using AnalogMove!   Sorry I didn't care Vehicles. I fixed it.   NPC's movement is being considered what kind of specification to make it. how will I do...Umm...   --------------------------------   Plugin updated ver 1.30   Pluign name changed to "SAN_AnalogMove.js" and...
  11. Sanshiro

Analog Move

Thank you for using AnalogMove!   I readed Galv's Jump Ability code. Then I seem there is not compatibilities of AnalogMove, sorry.   Instead or not, I have plan to transplant the action system of this video. ......in several weeks later. (I'm making another plugin now.)  ...
  12. Sanshiro

Analog Move

Plugin Updated ver 1.27   Collide map data removed from savefile. Turning player when route order is fixed.   And changed license to the MIT license. There is no change basically.
  13. Sanshiro

Analog Move

Thank you very much!   This turn problem seems to occur only by the specific condition. I could not find this. And I wasn't caring about size of savefile. I will fix them. Thank you for pointing out.
  14. Sanshiro

Analog Move

Alright, thank you!   Plugin Updated ver 1.26   Interim adjustment - Followers position initialize. (fix starting scene, followers turn right) - Followers walking animation when event running. - Map passible decision. (tentatively support to YEP_RegionRestrictions)   Set passable region...
  15. Sanshiro

Analog Move

You are able to move in all directions, rather than 8 dir ! Of course, this plugin also supports the arrow key. Or do you mean that you want to move only in 8 dir ?     This plugin is not compatible with QuasiMovement unfortunately. In terms of being able to set the free collision map...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that
Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guille1194