sanspants
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Should've been working on my game last night. Instead, played D&D: Tower of Doom with a buddy. Time well spent.
    Today, I learned that with enough searching, you will totally find that other people have asked the same questions you have, and given AWESOME answers.
    Today, I learned that if you put a passable tile atop a non-passable tile, you can pass through it. >.<
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Learn something new everyday I see?
    sanspants
    sanspants
    Every day you don't learn something is a day wasted. :D And maybe, someone new will look at something I learned and go make a new mistake! :D
    An ounce of prevention is equal to a pound of cure... Which is why preproduction takes foreeeever.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    how many tons of cure do you need?
    sanspants
    sanspants
    I won't know until I'm done, Seacliff. I'm trying to get as much prevention as I can, but you know how experience is - it's that stuff you get right after you need it. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Old chiptune loops free for use.
I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaxoncarter