Recent content by sanspants

1. sanspants

Game Making Drive July 2013

Sure, I'm down. DAYS:  Mon-Fri TIMES: 10:00 - 10:30 MY TIME ZONE: PST (GMT -8) PREFERRED TEAM: Any.
  2. sanspants

Good hips to shoulder ratio, and nice shading work! Not 100% sure about the neck, but it could...

Good hips to shoulder ratio, and nice shading work! Not 100% sure about the neck, but it could just be me.
  3. sanspants

Asking questions is never stupid.

Asking questions is never stupid.
  4. sanspants

It's an Android-based console. Largely open SDK. Now if we could get an RPG Maker port thingy...

It's an Android-based console. Largely open SDK. Now if we could get an RPG Maker port thingy for it...
  5. sanspants

Gotta go with Thalzon - it's a rough start, sure, but they have some opportunities to turn it...

Gotta go with Thalzon - it's a rough start, sure, but they have some opportunities to turn it around.
  6. sanspants

Nice! Which ones are you picking up?

Nice! Which ones are you picking up?
  7. sanspants

Now I'm hungry. For dessert. >.< That plus Strawberrii's moniker really make me want some frozen...

Now I'm hungry. For dessert. >.< That plus Strawberrii's moniker really make me want some frozen yogurt.
  8. sanspants

You can't steal an idea. Implementation, however...

You can't steal an idea. Implementation, however...
  9. sanspants

That one definitely counts, though. :D

That one definitely counts, though. :D
  10. sanspants

Games you acknowledge are good but still don't like.

I'm gonna say "the entire Grand Theft Auto series". They're neat, a lot of people love the series, but I just can't get into any of them. I tried with the first one on PC, again on the Xbox with San Andreas, and on the PS2 with GTA3. I like some of the themes (like Vice City) but they just...
  11. sanspants

Does that count as something said?

Does that count as something said?
  12. sanspants

A cut scene showing that there could be gold in them thar hills. :D

A cut scene showing that there could be gold in them thar hills. :D
  13. sanspants

Nice! What degree did you get?

Nice! What degree did you get?
  14. sanspants

Are we talking game projects? 2. And I gotta finish the script for a web comic.

Are we talking game projects? 2. And I gotta finish the script for a web comic.
  15. sanspants

I've only played 6 (I refused to touch the FF series after 8 for a good long while), so that's...

I've only played 6 (I refused to touch the FF series after 8 for a good long while), so that's the one I'd suggest.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.
People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
negociant