Sarah_yt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Hey, it's KittyMarie from ChristianManga.com :) I know I had seen you on CM with an RPGMaker avatar at times but I just found you here :) Nice entry for the love mapping contest
    Reactions: Sarah_yt
    Meike
    Meike
    My goal is to create a very short game, that way I can get at least one done, and move on to the next, slightly bigger game, and so forth. It's a hobby at its core so no really big projects are planned, but I do have an idea for a series of smallish games, where each game is pretty much stand alone.
    Sarah_yt
    Sarah_yt
    It sounds like you have a much more sensible approach to the whole thing ^_^ Do you have any project threads or anything where I can read up about what you have planned?
    Meike
    Meike
    No sorry I don't. Mostly because I so frequently put my games down for long periods of time. Even the blog I planned is empty right now. I'll let you know if I get anything set up
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Succesfully finished a quest of saving my kitty who fell from a wall!

+25XP

MrKiwi leveled up!
MrKiwi learned how to save his kitty!
Final sprint for me, although a long one. If everything goes well, I'll graduate by the end of the year. Then I'll have to take the Bar classes and exams (4 months), then I'm off to practicing law (as an intern for 6 months, paid of course, then I'll be a full fledged attorney).
I think there is something wrong with my cat. He is acting CATatonic.
Want to find a quick answer? Say the wrong one and SOMEONE will fall all over themselves to correct you.
Back after almost two years! O_O"
It's time to get back to my unfinished character sprite attempt AND JS/plugin making learning! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Churlesc