Recent content by SarahLeigh91

1. Where is everything?

Thank you everyone. @Andar Thanks for explaining, that makes sense.
  2. Where is everything?

I've recently started a new game on VXA and was so excited but I noticed all recourses and scripts have been converted for MV or MZ. I'm not sure how this works or why the old ones were all deleted. For example, i'm trying to acquire Yanfly's battle script core engine - the pages are there but...
  3. I can't for the life of me find these!

You are an actual angel sent from above. Thank you so much!
  4. I can't for the life of me find these!

A while ago I found an awesome list that Granny's lists had posted on portraits and busts. The list was HUGE but I found a site that had the perfect characters for the game I am pouring my heart and soul into. Unfortunatley, I had to wipe my computer and I lost them all. A game called "Wyrm...
  5. Mugかぶり Character portraits

Amazing!!
  6. Galv's "use item" script trouble

I figured it out... I'm pretty new to scripting so I'm making A LOT of dumb mistakes. (You guys have the Patience of saints) for anyone else who might have this problem, as it CLEARLY states in the instructions in the Script, you have to change the Variable common event. Mine was on 1 when my...
  7. Galv's "use item" script trouble

Hey I was wondering if someone could help me. I have Galv's use item script, where you stand in front of an event and bring up your key items, like so... However if I use ANY other button other than "Z" on the keyboard to use it...nothing will happen which will confuse whoever is playing. You...
  8. Victor Engine Fog troubles

Thank you so much!!
  9. Victor Engine Fog troubles

Thanks for the help. I can't for the life of me figure out how to change that Z value though. I tried the Opacity it's still not working so I'll have to figure out the Z thing
  10. Victor Engine Fog troubles

Hey all so I'm trying out this VE Fog and Overlay script (I just love VE) But it's just not working. I have put the Fog Image into a seperate Fog folder in "Graphics" and in the Map Tag I have: <fog effect> id: 10 name:"FogVE" opacity: 100 </fog effect> <fog move 1: 3, 0> But there just isn't...
  11. How do I do this event?

Thank you!
  12. How do I do this event?

I'm looking for a way to event (possibly may need a script if I do I can't find one) so I can battle monsters in my game without going into the actual battle mode. Eg: Player is walking around on the interior map. An enemy approaches and instead of going into battle mode I want the player to be...
  13. Scene_Combine Script help

Hey again, I've been looking at a script so I can combine items. I've come across a few but one I really like is from efeberk but I have no idea how to implement it. The thread was closed so I can't ask on there. Basically my problem is I don't know where to put it in my...
  14. Victor Script Trouble

Sorry! I thought I had it in the right one
  15. Victor Script Trouble

Thank you so much! It's working now, also I've TRIPLE checked it was that way in the tutorial and it was...it wasn't just me being totally dumb. (For once) Thank you. May your day be merry.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Empty Bottles and Health Extenders are now a thing.
Also the Sling-Shot does damage to enemies now, but not a lot and you won't get gold from killing them that way.
ScreenShot_5_26_2022_11_36_32.png
added a Panic gauge to battle. it fills up according to your actions. each character has a different passive that activates once the gauge is full. also once full, a countdown starts and after each action taken, the gauges decreases. with each character, the decrease is different.
Genuinely considering making a thread informing people how to Google.
It's time for Da Update...

Prototyping some overworld abilities. Some of the characters you'll meet on your journey can use special overworld skills to travel around. This can be something like digging holes in the ground or getting hints towards your next objective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zackyooo