Sarlecc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Had a random moment with one of my scripts not working.. Threw the code into Aptana works every single time go back to game to retest and it works >.<
    To get Windows 10 or not to get? That is the question I will be asking my self for the next month or so. :p
    Sarlecc
    Sarlecc
    (Has more to do with the large download size vs anything else)
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    Back up your stuff...
    AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    Depending on your edition and whenever it's 32 or 64 bit, you may get 3-6 GB download and 16 to 20 GB installation respectively.
    Bored right now.. At least later today I get to watch some of the 1965 'Get Smart' season episodes.
    Downloaded luna engine through steam not certain how to open it... Or where it went for that matter. (I do have the steam version of ace too?)
    Razelle
    Razelle
    Program Files > Steam > steamapps > common > RPGVXAce > dlc
    Razelle
    Razelle
    From there you can copy it and paste it somewhere much easier to access for future projects.
    Sarlecc
    Sarlecc
    Okay thanks very much Razelle. :)
    Played around with Spriter Pro some. It's pretty cool will give me some options if I ever decide to use a different 2D engine (not certain how I could use it with RPGmaker).
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    I think you could still use it to make RM usable spritesheets.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    I think you could still use it to make RM usable spritesheets.
    Sarlecc
    Sarlecc
    Normally I've done my animations in paint.net (need to download all the plugins again miss my old laptop err sometimes). @Engr Possibly though I haven't done much in the spritesheet work besides animations (need to work on my pixel skills :p )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kitchen counters! I am on my second version of counters. It is slow going and I always see little details that could be done better. Have to force myself to say that's good enough for now and continue on.
I always thought I was just really, really bad at communication, then the internet proceeds to say "lol no".
Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norem