Recent content by Sarlecc

1. Sarlecc

SAR_MVAchievements version 1.2.1

Check your events. What is happening is that you have the event that creates the achievements getting run each time you start a new game thus it recreates the achievements. Possibly an easy solution is to create a global switch achievement for starting a game once with the event having a...
  2. Sarlecc

Haven't tested this but put this in a .js (for example myTest.js) file activate it in your plugins then try a new game. (function($){ var Scene_Base_checkGameOver = $.prototype.checkGameover; $.prototype.checkGameover = function() { DataManager.saveAchievesWithoutRescue(21)...
  3. Sarlecc

I think it should if not it would take a small edit in the game over function.
  4. Sarlecc

okay in that case try this: DataManager.saveAchievesWithoutRescue(21) Need to call this at various times to save achievement data (like before game ends when dying for example) would probably also work well when changing maps.
  5. Sarlecc

Plugin command method: SarleccAchievementsVariable global name description gameVariableID limit reward SarleccAchievementsVariable 1 Deaths Die.100.times 5 100 3 Strangely I must have forgot to program in the icon and bool values for plugin commands. SAR.achievements.achievementVariable(global...
  6. Sarlecc

True, though the cost of the server was hurting my wallet to much. (Along with other unexpected...

True, though the cost of the server was hurting my wallet to much. (Along with other unexpected real life costs I unfortunately had to cut it). :( Thanks very much for your interest in it though. :)
  7. Sarlecc

Better way to add values to a $gameVariables array?

Note though that if your variable got set to something other than an array your if statement will fail. This can be avoided by using typeof: if ( typeof $gameVariables.value(15) !== 'Array' ) { $gameVariables.setValue(15, []); } else { $gameVariables.value(15).push(...
  8. Sarlecc

Since .value() in this case returns the array that gives you access to all the array functions. :)
  9. Sarlecc

You can do this: $gameVariables.setValue(1, []); $gameVariables.value(1).push(5); $gameVariables.value(1); // => [5]
  10. Sarlecc

A match 3 mini game?

A match 3 mini game?
  11. Sarlecc

Pixel Battler

That Slime seriously looks awesome! Can't wait to see the other monsters! :D
  12. Sarlecc

Dynamically get id of items

Another post you might be interested in is this: for-each over an array in JavaScript. :)
  13. Sarlecc

Dynamically get id of items

I believe the equivalent for what you have is a for...in loop, in JavaScript for...in loops are not recommended for arrays (they are useful for objects though). //Here is a JavaScript version using a normal for loop //Assuming itemArray and newArray are already defined variables for (var i = 0...
  14. Sarlecc

Plugin to communicate with PHP/MYSQL?

I have successfully done it with PHP/SQL through AJAX which is a JavaScript library. I have also done it with Node.js/Socket.io/MongoDB. Which in some respects is easier as you only have to deal with one language instead of three. Either way though, you have to have knowledge on setting up a...
  15. Sarlecc

var(var(n)) == var(var(n)) not working?

Actually by using the double ='s it was evaluated as being either true or false. So: 1 == 1 // this equals true 1 == 0 // this equals false Currently I am too tired to be of much further help at the moment sorry. :LZYdizzy:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining non stop since yesterday. The sound of the rain is so soothing.
I really miss the old style disney animated movies. I guess the last one was The Princess and the Frog from 2009. Now I am trying to collect every single one I can get on BD or DVD.
What I've seen from the MZ tiles looks pretty inconsistent, bleh. Every plant seems to be drawn in a different style.
Recently posted a demo of my game online. Now I have no idea what to do with myself o_O What is the reason for my existence now...
I'm feeling a lot better this week. Some of the rules in my country for isolation changed a little, so I was able to see friends in person again, which was a huge relief. Thanks everyone for giving me some sympathy last week when I was having a rough time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilami202