Aug 20, 2018 at 11:20 AM

Following 2

Birthday:
Sep 18, 1986 (Age: 31)

Share This Page

SauloCVG

Veteran, Male, 31

Veteran

Sometimes, when watching a movie, I keep imagining how I would event all that story in a RPG Maker game. First sign of insanity. Apr 27, 2018

SauloCVG was last seen:
Aug 20, 2018 at 11:20 AM
    1. SauloCVG
      SauloCVG
      Sometimes, when watching a movie, I keep imagining how I would event all that story in a RPG Maker game. First sign of insanity.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SauloCVG
        SauloCVG
        @mlogan Wow. We are all going crazy together :)
        Apr 27, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        I already passed that point at age 7...
        Apr 27, 2018
        SauloCVG likes this.
      4. IguanaGuy
        IguanaGuy
        I watched old 1960's spider man cartoons and thought about a spider man RPG. All you do is swing from building to building for 1/2 hour and then one hit the boss and you are done. All bosses have to be green skinned too. Was going to do it too, but nah.
        Apr 27, 2018
        starlight dream and SauloCVG like this.
    2. SauloCVG
      SauloCVG
      I almost missed my medical appointment today because of Rpg Maker. I wonder if Rpg Maker will kill me one day. Not sure how though.
      1. HydrangeaxxGlitch
        HydrangeaxxGlitch
        I understand... Sometimes, I forget to eat because I RPG Maker. Just one more thing, just one more thing... -.-
        Apr 26, 2018
      2. SauloCVG
        SauloCVG
        Exactly! Same here!
        Apr 26, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Time flies when we're having fun :)
        Apr 26, 2018
        SauloCVG likes this.
    3. SauloCVG
      SauloCVG
      I'm really loving Yanfly's "Cheat Menu" video series. Not sure I will use it, but interesting anyway.
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        Same.
        Apr 26, 2018
        SauloCVG likes this.
    4. SauloCVG
      SauloCVG
      Increase player's choice but sacrificing the simplicity of the game is a good trade off? I'm not sure.
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. SauloCVG
        SauloCVG
        I will just leave my doubt here in case anyone wants to contribute: in the 1st version of my game, The player did not choose whether or not he liked another character. He could only choose how to act after that.
        Apr 25, 2018
      3. SauloCVG
        SauloCVG
        Now, the game asks if you like the character, BUT it kinda messes up with the flow. It seems like too many questions could look complicated. So I don't know.
        Apr 25, 2018
      4. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Depends on the game. Not every game needs to be open world EA... Sometimes complexity can clutter a game that's meant to be simple and straight forward.
        Apr 25, 2018
    5. SauloCVG
      SauloCVG
      Making big changes in my game just because I saw a video about creating characters yesterday...
      1. starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
    6. SauloCVG
      SauloCVG
      Playing "Witch's Heart" and having a blast. So much to learn from this game. So well done.
    7. SauloCVG
      SauloCVG
      Found this video discussing level design. It applies to all RM games:
      1. SauloCVG
        SauloCVG
        I know it isn't a RM game, but the analysis definitely applies. Especially for those using a jump system.
        Apr 24, 2018
    8. mlogan
      mlogan
      Hi and welcome. Please take the time to look over our rules, including those for status updates, which asks members to keep status updates to 2 a day. Thanks and let us know if you have any questions.
      1. SauloCVG likes this.
      2. SauloCVG
        SauloCVG
        Never knew about this. The only time I used this forum was to make a javascript related question. Nice to know!
        Apr 23, 2018
      3. SauloCVG
        SauloCVG
        If I wanted to post some tips and nice tricks for people with no javascript knowledge, where should I do it? Here or open a forum post?
        Apr 23, 2018
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        Most everything should be a forum post. Status updates move by quickly so forum posts get more exposure. They are meant more for casual chat not ongoing game dev topics.
        Apr 23, 2018
        SauloCVG likes this.
    9. SauloCVG
      SauloCVG
      Could anyone explain to me the reason why we need 30 posts to get access to the commissions session?
      1. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        This post explains why. Pretty much we want you to be a part of the community if you're going to be commissioning someone, not just someone stopping by. :)
        Apr 23, 2018
        SauloCVG likes this.
      2. SauloCVG
        SauloCVG
        Thank you for the repply! I love your work by the way.
        Apr 23, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 18, 1986 (Age: 31)
    First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV