Sausage_Boi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am pretty certain the game I am working on is just one Big A** parallel process with untold numbers of conditional branches!
    Creative Phase Initiated: Working on 2 games at the same time. Literally. I have 2 instances of the engine open and diff games in each. Got a 3rd on hold because I can't figure out how to end the story.
    Whew! If I keep working like this, I will be able to release these 4 games I am working on right now in...about 6 years.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    This is why I don't try to figure that stuff out, I just make sure I work hard every day. If I stop and notice how far I have to go I get overwhelmed and I'm likely to quit.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I feel your pain! That's why when anyone asks when my game is coming out I say 2016 or 2017, even though I haven't figured out the raw numbers
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    I can do a game or two in a year lol
    I think my 3 year old is better at digital art with a mouse than I am... :p Gonna put him to work making resources
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yeah, I'm gonna get my 13YO to work on maps for my next game. He's amazing!
    'The one who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. Those who walk alone are likely to find themselves in places no one has ever been before.' ~ Albert Einstein
    If my computer didn't suck...I would definitely pick up "The Evil Within"...$20 seems a fair price, no?
    I think besides RPG Maker related activities, Book Making ranks as the most tedious thing I have ever done...
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    You mean writing a novel? Imho that's harder. I say that because my grammar is atrocious and trying to describe and express what you see in your head in words is much harder than showing them via video games. That's why I try to express myself via game projects instead of writing novels. GL if that's what you are attempting!
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I haven't really put myself into writing a novel yet. No, I mean literally MAKING a book. I started by making recycled paper from all the junk mail, boiled, bleached, and sifted sheets of paper, 3 at a time. (sometimes 4), and Now I am binding the pages, and making covers hard and soft for them. I should write stories into them...
    Huge Mistake Made: I let my 3 y.o. son help me with editing sprites in GIMP....Now I can't get back on the 'puter because he wants to draw...A lot.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Rofl! I have to set a timer for my two kids or I'd never get on there!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Hah, I have the same problem with my nieces and nephews. It just makes me smile because I was the exact same way as a child.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Right? I can't help but smile when I watch him. He works so hard not to make giant scribbles and then gives me a huge smile, like "See?" http://s22.postimg.org/bmqk8d0ap/jace_3.png I swear the yellow looks like "gab", funny cause we have a friend named Gabe...
    Deltron3030? I love Sci-fi hip hop!
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    Yes! Deltron 3030 are amazing. It's a pity their new album was so underwhelming. My personal favourite is the song "3030", but their entire debut album is absolute gold.
    "I will talk to you of Art, for there is nothing else to talk about, for there is nothing else. Life is an obscure hobo, bumming a ride on the omnibus of Art. Burn gas buggys and whip your sour cream of circumstance and hope." I hope this pans out..
    Does anyone else play other people's games thinking "Hmmm... I wonder how they did that?" For the more complex things, of course...
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    What the guy above me said
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Yep, though the nice thing is, if it is a game by someone on the board they might tell you how it was done, if you ask nicely
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Yeah that's why I like you people! Always helpful. I been playing a few random games from peoples sig's and the demo's, and some of them are really inspiring.
    "You're gonna get a call from the principle saying your child has not been in school for 3 days, and you're gonna have to face it; he's been Spirit Walking. He's wandering the lonely places of the Earth."
    Oh wait, do you get notifications off these...? Anyway, Graceless Reminisce's been updated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been getting into YuGiOh again!
Gameboy Tiles, Cure Writer's Block, Animations on Menu, Generate Tasks | RPG Maker News #40

How would you judge a game you played? Art/Graphics? Story? Gameplay?
Learn MV sales goal = 2%
NSFW game sales goal = 2500% (no jokes) :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmaxkub