Sausage_Boi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Woooo! Massive takedown of at least 1 DNS server (DYN), causing massive outtages in the US at least. This is what happens when Wikileaks tells too much! Lol. /sar

But seriously, let's hear from the IT EXPERTS before we make any conclusions, because everybody knows politicians can't be trusted. Though they are the first and loudest people on the news making proclamations, they are invariably full of cow dung and methane.

And hey, if you have a "smart" device that connects to the internet and you are NOT using it, please do us all a favor and unplug it so it can't be enslaved in the Bot Army that has been increasingly sophisticated at taking down parts of the net since 2015.
    I found a Timothy Leary lecture from 1988. He was saying "in 10 or 12 years, you'll be able to carry on multiple relationships with people all over the world." And "People will increasingly be spending more and more time in a virtual reality, jacked in, if you will, staring into a screen and working." This was in 1988 and it sounds like he knew where the internet was heading. He also speaks VERY highly of William Gibson's Neuromancer. (With good cause.)
    Reactions: 1 person
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I was thinking of Neuromancer at first and didn't remembered the author :p

Well we also are close to 1984 now too.  In certain countries... IT is that and it saddens me.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    It sure does seem like 1984 sometimes, with a dash of Brave New World sprinkled in for good measure. There is still a dim flicker of hope, though. Ugh, when I read General David Petraeus reading comments reported in Wired magazine about the internet of things and how he says "We want to spy on you from your dishwasher." That is pretty messed up...
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Yeah...  The mania to try to wire everything in our home into AI.  Worst part is that a a time I really refused to believe in that technology that wired the home surveillance camera to just your electricity box and it showed who was in front of the door directly on TV.  I was so... "yeah but you need a coaxial cable..."

" NO... "

"well you have to use some sort of microwave/radio signal and emitter and receiver!..."

"  No.. " 

"Oww c'mon!  you can't just plug it in and it works like just like that?!"

"Yup!"

"Get out of here!"

I was like... yeah, everyone plugged in into the same electricity circuit could spy in your yard and stuff o_O C'mon I am no techie but that almost sounds like magic.  You know, the need to put barriers?
    Getting ready to collapse the wave state on Schroedinger's Baked Potatoes... Will they be cooked or uncooked?
    If it wasn't for Wikileaks, I never would have known that the US had convoys of military strength AND discovered Japan! For Heaven's sake!
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    And we can rename the Pacific Ocean "The American Sea", because they are totally interchangeable. (They technically are not.)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Well I heard the Pacific Ocean wasn't so much pacific anyway!
    " America ranks 46th in the world in how hard it is to start a new business. We should be number one."
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I blame the democrat party and us white privileged men for such evil.

What?

Expected me to suggest a way to fix the problem? LOLOLOLOL

Nah.  She started it! 

*insert childish angry face*

Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Maybe I am reading it wrong, but to me it says, 45 countries in the world make it harder to start a business, and we need to make it even harder in the USA to start a business than whoever is number 1. Ergo, it should be so hard to start a business in this country that nobody even tries. (Which would be awful for us, because my wife and I are trying to start a bakery/bookstore.)

I blame us. You, me, Suzan down the street, Bob over in accounting. We are all at fault. We let it get here. We can stop blaming the people we hired and admit that we hired them, retained them and now we are swimming in crap. Its OUR fault.
    To all my American brothers and sisters in NYC: I hope you're safe.

WTF happened?
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    ^^

Hope all humanity can build a bridge with all livings.  One day, I would BEG for American Native First Nations to get into politics and show us to be in harmony with nature and the others!
    Sausage_Boi
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Yeah!  Also around same nations who have kid workers who won't commit suicide because mommy and daddy force them to work hard at school and cut their internet because they started to waste their life in there instead of doing something of their lives. 

(Seriously we had that in my home province.  Kid well equipped and lacking of nothing, spent too much time on-line to play games instead of studying while his grades were going down.  Dad cancelled internet and...  I hate to cite Darwin here!) 

Theses days I watch survival in the wood stuff and other pretty critters from all around the planet but, I hope it won't be envy that kills me!  Too many things, too many responsibilities, too much monetary credit, too much incitation to consumerism to feel bad about ourselves to be happy with what we have and see the value of those surrounding us.  One day if not everyone gets on pills first, we'll all finish in the woods.  (poor critters).
    *Has 1 week to make a game;

Decides it's a good time to learn parallax mapping. On the biggest map in the game...

Facepalm*
    Reactions: 4 people
    TriceratopsX
    TriceratopsX
    DO IT!

I mean you have more time to make a game than I did when I made my first game, so it should be a piece of cake right?  ;)
    kovak
    kovak
    try the smaller one 1st :v
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I<msure you will have fun with it all the same!  Good luck!
    The Nobel Peace Committee has nominated a terrorist group for the prize? Seriously???? This world has gone completely mad. That is disgraceful beyond words.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Eh? Links?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Is that any different from awarding the prize to a US President for things HE HADN'T YET DONE and NEVER WOULD DO?

It's honestly been a while since anyone in global community has taken such a prize seriously.  The only reason to really want one is that it also comes with some free cash.
    It's coming...

I swear by all that is sacred and holy, it will be here on Friday!

12 AM PST, I will FINALLY be launching my site. After countless delays, and much no-internet setback I am finally prepared to go live with my website (and I've only owned the domain for 3 months with no site to speak of! Woot!)

Just need to finalize a few things, and then upload everything to a fresh DB account and we are good to go.
    Does anyone here have a website? Do you have any easter eggs on it?

I was thinking about hiding a mini-game on my website, but I need to look into a method to publish high-scores to a web page from a browser game in MV. I think that would be pretty cool.
    Reactions: 2 people
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Dekita has a high scores plugin. I'm not sure about the publishing it to a website part. Might take a look at it anyway.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I was to type no... But old Interplay had in the pasta graffiti in their webpage to click on, on their FallOut game page.
    I've been working on my site making it look really pretty. It's coming along really well, then I realized my browser is at 80% zoom... FML!
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Of course. Hopefully your time estimates are better than mine.  I've been telling friends/myself that I'd release my game "in three months" for about nine months now... :p
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Heh, I was sitting here laughing to myself that RIGHT before I hit the publish button, I will realize there is much unfinished. We will see, it's going to take me getting off the internet to accomplish that.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Good luck and have fun! ^^
    I. ****ING. HATE. GIMP.

How is the night going for you all?
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I downloaded it, but I keep going to GIMP cause I (barely) know it. Familiarity.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Inkscape is for vector graphics, yeah. Inkscape is to Adobe Illustrator as GIMP is to Photoshop.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    @taarna23well I don't want to have to manage that each single copy paste I do for a dot one kilometer away.  ;)
    I need to get good at marketing. I put so much effort into making different things for my games, it'd be a terrible shame to see them never be played. For instance, I am working on an easter egg now for Farm Life 2040 where you see a little animation of something dancing on screen before running away, all done by events and show picture commands.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    You are not alone (and me I need that in scripting/programming too!)
    how does one do spoilers for the signature?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Hmmm, I guess just type [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] then, but without the space after the [
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Interesting, thank you.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Yay!  You made it. 

BTW, keep your siggy safe in a notepad too.  Each time I make 1 single change to mine now, it kinda just mess up the spoiler format a wee bit.
    How does this look for a Homepage?
    Home_Page.png
    Is this a Pokemon forum, now? Most of the topics seem to be Pokemon...
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Sorry kinda my fault!  Mea culpa!  I'll stick with real life pets not bred for animal fighting competitions!

Thought Niantic Labs now starts to sounds like a pet peeve!  (I mean 10+ yrs old game focused product with full access to Google account enough to know all about mom and dad and the rest of the family and friends.  *facepalm*)

If the only human motivation was peace and love.  We could pay all with smiles, cuddles and purrs!  ^^

(Anyone does the DreadOut app?  Maybe it would be enough for folks to need more breath of reality and make them run away with heightened senses!  ;P )
    Nemo
    Pokemon for everyone even outside!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Gah... it was too hot and rainy to go to the JFL festival and take a picture of Vittorio!
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Gin! You found it! You need a Nobel Prize! Someone hurry up and get this person a nobel prize! :guffaw:

you goofer!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    AWWWWWWWW!  XD <3
    Gin
    Gin
    Weeeeeeee! I WONNNNNNN A PRIZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Yeyyyyyyyyyy! \ :cutesmile: /

love you forevr
    minioncheer.gif

fORGET THE nobellllllllllllllll !!!! don´t need that MUCH! If you feel I deserve a NoBEL then I LOVE YOU FOR.........EVER!!!!!! and ever....and ever ....and dever...(echo....and echo...echo...echoooo.......

ehehehe! :D a
    I have $6.29 in my SteamFunMunny Wallet.

Red Rope is on sale for $6.95...

WTF did I buy a $1 game last night? WHHHHHYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    You're reading my mind! I knew there was a reason I hired you without tangible compensation! (the experience you get working for me will last a lifetime!)
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    @taarna23Woah... Déjà-vu! 

Hey phil, we all end up having an over booked Steam library why don't we pass our mourning upon playing with our gifts or neglected games?  ;)  
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    good question. I have played about 30 or so of my many games on steam. I just don't play as many games as I feel like I want to, so I horde them and watch them collect digital dust.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bluh... glad this present heatwave is coming to a close...
Look what I found, it was my first ABS.

This project was never completed because I had lost the computer where it was stored.
Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewVegasVaultboy