Sausage_Boi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's really disgusting, and painfully disheartening to watch one person sellout and stab millions in the back. #BTB
    Reactions: 2 people
    Archeia
    Archeia
    This isn't about some youtubers actually running a gambling ring they're reviewing right?
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Okay both Philtered and Archeia sound like that have juicy stories. :p
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I dunno what EXACTLY this is all about.  But I saw that and heard that happened too often in history and our present.  And is why I turned the paranoid I am!
    Just 6 downloads away from 500! If you haven't played Farm Life 2040, you should give it a try! It's the best 10 minute game you'll play or your money back, with interest!!
    Be a part of History by playing this (Short) epic game!
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    If I do this, will my name go down in the books as being truly great for all to see? Will generations to come read in awe about my deeds?
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @DesperateMeasurez - yes indeed.

Will my name be sung from the heavens by the gods akin to how Oprah is sung about by woman worldwide?
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Then by golly, I'm gonna play it and leave my mark on this world!
    Psst. Hey you...

Have you played Farm Life 2040 yet? You really should...It's a lot of fun, and there is a prize for the 1st person to PM me a screenshot of their super savagery. :)
    Reactions: 1 person
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I take it you made the game?  *will click the link*
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Wattah!!!???  Oh dear!  I guess best plan/tell in advance or verify with the distributers what you'll do with your game. 17 000Keys. That's harsh!
    I need a Firefox browser plugin that randomly uses the Google "I Feel Lucky" button once in a while. That outta gunk up the data miners and give them some work to do sorting out the fact from the crap.
    Note to self: Stick to Teleprompter. Okey Doke

ROFLMA. What a clown. It hurts to laugh.

And then I cry...As a deep abiding sadness creeps over me.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Woaww  you are getting in touch with your emotions.
    This site is 65 posts away from 1/2 a million...
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Everyone quick! Post alot of stuff :D
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    XD Fortunately you have just 8 followers to attempt the stunts.  :p
    Well, after nearly a month, I have (some) internet again! Also live in a new state. Hooray!

But there is no MTG around here. Boo.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Wait MTG?

I feel your pain there.  Wish there was a GOOD online version.  They use to have a good arcade indie series till they ruined it stupidly (I loved that series, despite it's issues).
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    ^^  Good to read you back!  I myself just completed a 72 hours W/O internet and phone.  (Hope my Steam works better than previously the last internet failure it has been a week I can<t read its forum or post anything but pictures on it or look at the store!)

So not too shaken/traumatized?
    Dragon Brother
    Dragon Brother
    Decide to reboot the MK Ultra game yet?
    WT bloody F? if I sell 200 items on Steam Market and I live in the US, I have to pay the IRS? on my $.03 trading card sales?!?!

Bleed em dry.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    At least up here in Canada, I believe there's a certain amount you have to exceed before CRA says they're taking some of that. Which really, sort of makes more sense than basing it on number of things sold.
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    The solution is to become totally dependent on the government so that you never have to complain about them taking money that you EARNED from work.  Stop working and collect your check.  All they ask for in return is a "D" vote.  Here's your ticket to a stress free life...
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    But on 3 cents cards???  I mean, if it continues our MMORPG habits will also gets into taxes.  o_O  I mean... Taxes over 6$!  I know the US$ is high but it ain't 1K CAN$
    "We like coffee that's 3% percent shrimp, and 70 parts Bacardi. That'd be so good."

Lol. Bad Lip Reading, you impress me again.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    XD  I guess this happened recently.  me it happens sometimes that some persons hear diametrically the opposite of what I am saying too and gets into an argument with me for it.  :p  
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Happens to me if I am stressed. I hear what rhymes with what is said. Like letters could be betters or something like that.
    PWWWWNED!

Oh, man this is hilarious! Never have I seen someone so wrong try wriggle around with such a bruised ego... Look at those faces!
    Dr. Richard Horton, editor-in-chief of the Lancet says: “The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness.”  

Ouch.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Well... Since I see how obtuse are those telling me how they have a SCIENTIFIC mind and that I only have an ARTISTIC one, and cannot just understand imagination is mother of all scientific creation because it takes vision to achieve an invention...  Err I guess we had fallen into the dark age of nillism and dark matter with money as the new religion...  *sigh* I guess we now have I-bies and mass ego-inquisitors!
    Dragon Brother
    Dragon Brother
    I can see some truth to this, especially medical science, look at the "Cures" We have currently.

easly worse than the diseases they supposedly help.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I remember those cold symptoms reliefs now used as sleep pills.  o_O  Or rat poison used as replacement for sugar... Kinda.
    How is it that I can view the blog pages and even see some updated a few days ago, but I cannot POST a blog myself? Am I doing something wrong?
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       The blogs used to be a members+ exclusive, I don't know where they stand now that member+ is gone. At first I thought they'd just be discontinued completely, maybe they just left them around for those who'd already started a blog when members+ went away?
    http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article71573807.html

There is a tremendous amount of potential in this chemical substance. Timothy Leary used it to successfully rehabilitate many recidivistic prisoners in the penal system. 80% of the participants had remained out of prison 6 years after their therapy, and researchers used in it in the '50s to treat schizophrenia and many other mental illnesses to GREAT success. If you're interested in seeing science advance I suggest you view this group of scientists and other trained professionals.
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Golden Unicorn Gaming
    Fix recidivism - make our prisons exactly like Russia's and China's.  A terribly horrible place to be.  Done.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
         It's an interesting read, basically a scientific reasoning to my little brother's experiences with the drug, he basically viewed it as a somewhat religious experience that 'opened his eyes', and considering shortly after that he went from a drug-dealing teen running with gang-bangers to an apprentice electrician and then to a successful business owner within the frame of a few years I've always been obliged to take him at his word though my own singular experience with LSD was a very bad trip that's stigmatized me from messing with it again.

In a medically controlled environment there is no reason to balk at the use of such compounds simply because their effects are such as to attract people to enjoy them recreationally, whatever ill effects it might have on the depressive volunteers willing to undergo it couldn't hope to compare to the trials of enduring chemo-therapy and radiation and other comparable treatments that literally destroy the body from the inside out; if those risks are worth the chance of reward they offer in prolonging a life at the cost of much greater suffering what is truly stopping us from moving forward with other, lesser compounds once their potential comes to light, other than the stigma itself?
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Why is this embarrassing?

If you mean that you didn't think this was true before, how is that embarrassing?  Most people do not really understand (or spend any time trying to understand) the actual studies and/or reasons for things they disagree with all that often (and dismiss them without even thinking about it much).  Everyone does it (and often) and it is how people learn (and grow).  If a person is never shown to be wrong, they will never learn.

It doesn't matter if it is about the gender wage gap, the moon landing being faked, The McDonald's coffee spill case, video games causing violent behavior, climate change, the dangers of vaccines, or all the other topics out there that people will voice an opinion on without knowing anything about.

And if you just thought one side of any of these discussions is just dumb, then you should probably research the other sides opinion more before making blanketed statements about things (there are always two-sides to a coin and people do not spend time supporting or going against things on a whim).

So do not be embarrassed and/or ashamed, rather, be proud that you did what many others would not and actually understand what the other side is say (and learned from it).

If I am completely wrong on why you are embarrassed, I apologize for jumping the gun. 
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Saw "That's" as "this is" for reason.

Stupid eye issues. >.>
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    That wasn't awesome cool!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wish character bust packs had options for both side-facing and front-facing for the same characters.
Looks like I'm going to have to cancel another game.
For now it is in testing phase: Changing the game icon from Rm2k/2k3 without needing to edit the executable.
Rm2k-DinChangeIcon.png
When there's a will, there's a lifehack. :ninja:

Before i mess with battle UI further, does it look decent enough? :hswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thespirithero