Recent content by Sausage_Boi

1. Sausage_Boi

I did it! after owning the game for 4 years, I have FINALLY defeated Gehrman and Moon Presence...

I did it! after owning the game for 4 years, I have FINALLY defeated Gehrman and Moon Presence in Bloodborne. I have FINISHED round 1. NG+?
  2. Sausage_Boi

http://earthnewspapers.com/blog/how-to-copy-files-from-a-locked-computer/

http://earthnewspapers.com/blog/how-to-copy-files-from-a-locked-computer/
  3. Sausage_Boi

is it locked behind a log in screen? Cause if thats all, you can yank the hard drive and put it...

is it locked behind a log in screen? Cause if thats all, you can yank the hard drive and put it into another computer and that "Sign In" is meaningless.
  4. Sausage_Boi

Cherish your Personal Autonomy.

Cherish your Personal Autonomy.
  5. Sausage_Boi

The great wall that kept the Mongol hordes from overrunning the peasants first and the empire...

The great wall that kept the Mongol hordes from overrunning the peasants first and the empire lastly?
  6. Sausage_Boi

Are there any videos of it's functions?

Are there any videos of it's functions?
  7. Sausage_Boi

I feel frustrated by the coof as well. But for different reasons.

I feel frustrated by the coof as well. But for different reasons.
  8. Sausage_Boi

You guys just freely offer up your Autonomy?

You guys just freely offer up your Autonomy?
  9. Sausage_Boi

0.3%

0.3%
  10. Sausage_Boi

Try Xenogears. It might be hard to find, being old AF and no remaster, but... 60+ hours of the...

Try Xenogears. It might be hard to find, being old AF and no remaster, but... 60+ hours of the most complex, in-depth story with Kung Fu robots and an atmosphere so dark, Squaresoft said "That CAN NOT be Final Fantasy VII. Make a new project, please."
  11. Sausage_Boi

What a sad day. I guess we get what we pay for, though. I do hope Mog is doing well.

What a sad day. I guess we get what we pay for, though. I do hope Mog is doing well.
  12. Sausage_Boi

Oooh, Game Jolt! I forgot about them and I've been cringing everytime I get on Itch...

Oooh, Game Jolt! I forgot about them and I've been cringing everytime I get on Itch...
  13. Sausage_Boi

37 years old... What hath possessed me to start rapping, Lloyd only knows. I think the worst...

37 years old... What hath possessed me to start rapping, Lloyd only knows. I think the worst part is, I am actually really good... no... actually, the worst part is writing a song about bum rushing Gandalf to stop Frodo... I don't even listen to rap.
  14. Sausage_Boi

Porcina's got that drip...

Porcina's got that drip...
  15. Sausage_Boi

Oof. you could try ProtonMail... I see the topic is "Why do I correspond with the trolls"...

Oof. you could try ProtonMail... I see the topic is "Why do I correspond with the trolls", lol. I might be kind of a jerk, but I say, "your opinion is valid, but I don't respect you enough to care." they HATE that.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Arcade-Style RPGM Games? RM2k3 Game Jam & Synth-Retro Music by Azakaela | RPG Maker News #39

Just evented my first minigame, no plugins~ :kaojoy:
I feel still screenshots don't do my game justice. the characters don't move, but the filter over them does...
Wonder if this year, there be more MZ plugin than MV or that MZ is still small compare to whole MV collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaterIce455