Recent content by Sauteed_Onion

1. Sauteed_Onion

Wow Kuro! I hope everything is ok. Looks like everyone was making the best of it I suppose XD

Wow Kuro! I hope everything is ok. Looks like everyone was making the best of it I suppose XD
  2. Sauteed_Onion

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

If you go back and watch the old ones, it was a kind of left leaning for the time. Admittedly I agree and cant' stand it, haven't been able to stand it since like 95. XD
  3. Sauteed_Onion

:LZScat:

:LZScat:
  4. Sauteed_Onion

Good morning! [MEDIA]

Good morning!
  5. Sauteed_Onion

So any of your well wishes or motivating comments (however karate chop to the back and legs they...

So any of your well wishes or motivating comments (however karate chop to the back and legs they may be) are appreciated. Meow.
  6. Sauteed_Onion

Need to focus on my project. I've been pretty wiped out since my little 20 day shift, but I have...

Need to focus on my project. I've been pretty wiped out since my little 20 day shift, but I have been sleeping like a rock and chillaxing.
  7. Sauteed_Onion

I've had a tough couple days in a row, looking forward to my down time though!

I've had a tough couple days in a row, looking forward to my down time though!
  8. Sauteed_Onion

In maybe more than a month, I made 5 minutes of map? XD I'm supposed to be doing so much more...

In maybe more than a month, I made 5 minutes of map? XD I'm supposed to be doing so much more, hopefully my time off afte tomorrow will be much more relaxing. You're an inspiration to me at least! DO IT!
  9. Sauteed_Onion

I hate it when that happens.. It's a good thing though, because now you can relate to Richard...

I hate it when that happens.. It's a good thing though, because now you can relate to Richard harris.. https://youtu.be/tRwYQgk05DY
  10. Sauteed_Onion

Work does a pretty good job of keepin me blasted O _ O

Work does a pretty good job of keepin me blasted O _ O
  11. Sauteed_Onion

Hey man! I've only seen something like this in real life 1 time, and it was a younger guy but...

Hey man! I've only seen something like this in real life 1 time, and it was a younger guy but just know it's ok. No need to worry about what may happen, it's like something might be causing you to tunnel vision on this one thing, and it's nothing really to worry about. It's cool!
  12. Sauteed_Onion

Hey Theo! I just wanted to say thanks for posting that informative science-like video about the...

Hey Theo! I just wanted to say thanks for posting that informative science-like video about the number pi. It was butter than I expected to bee. I had a great thyme watching it.
  13. Sauteed_Onion

I have veged out on FFXIV for like 20 days XD. I got through the stuff I really wanted to so...

I have veged out on FFXIV for like 20 days XD. I got through the stuff I really wanted to so that's behind me.
  14. Sauteed_Onion

It's like they want people divided or something.. what was that one saying? United we stand or...

It's like they want people divided or something.. what was that one saying? United we stand or some such?
  15. Sauteed_Onion

Peace!

Much love @standardplayer , you will be missed, meow.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I ain't dead btw, just trying to keep up with university :)
Ami
--- Anti-Bear Circle ---

F.Fighter: Shoot! that Bear is really stronger than i expected!
Hero: Don't worry,i perform this (Draw The Big Circle On The Ground)
F.Fighter: What are you doing?
Hero: It's Anti-Bear Circle. the Bear will never attacking u---
(The Bear attacking Hero F.Fighter)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adolion