Schlangan
Last Activity:
Feb 20, 2018 at 9:40 PM
Birthday:
Apr 16, 1987 (Age: 30)

Share This Page

Schlangan

A madman with a computer, Male, 30, from La Rochelle, France

Preparing a sandstorm for mission 2 of chapter 2. This is going to be fun with wind direction changes and covers behind rocks ! Sep 17, 2017

Schlangan was last seen:
Viewing thread RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.09 - Update on the 4th January 2018, Feb 20, 2018 at 9:40 PM
    1. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      Preparing a sandstorm for mission 2 of chapter 2. This is going to be fun with wind direction changes and covers behind rocks !
      1. Marquise* and Zeriab like this.
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Oh that might be interesting! Kinda like a windy hard to control race against the wind and some action and puzzle and race at the same time in your map then to not get washed out with dirt?
        Dec 3, 2017
      3. Schlangan
        Schlangan
        It was nothing complicated ^^ Only according to the direction of the wind and the character, a debuff of strength 1-3 would be applied. The wind changes direction, and taking covers behind rock help to remove the debuff. The debuff reduce speed and accuracy, hence making hard to fight monsters if we're facing the wind.
        Dec 3, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        NICE! :D Ever seen Operation Condor with Jackie Chan? It reminds me a wee bit of that with all desrty windy complications. ^^
        Dec 4, 2017
    2. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      Extended MV Generator version 0.08 released. It mostly fixes the incorrect importation of MV's elf ears and add a few things, an easy mode.
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        One day after all that dragon crap I wants lessons on your generator!
        Aug 20, 2017
    3. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      Adding a "default MV" mode to my generator for easier use. So, using the complex options won't be needed to create "standard" MV chars.
      1. just1witness and Kes like this.
    4. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      Time to work on the Extended Character Generator. Next version will bring many new things !
    5. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      Didn't make any progress for a while... since Secret World Legends is out.
    6. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      Dear sun, next time you wish to burn my skin red, please wear some clouds.
      1. Marquise*, Guiguimu and Ms Littlefish like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Schlangan
        Schlangan
        I meant really dark thunder clouds, not normal white ones ^^
        May 21, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. VideoWizard
        VideoWizard
        Even those don't completely block UV, and can sometimes actually make it worse! Don't get me started on sunshowers.
        May 26, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Well... I'm sure when there was more ozone in those clouds they were more... thick! But anyway... can I just borrow that expression me who loves stubble of rain in my outdoors trips?
        Jun 1, 2017
        Schlangan likes this.
    7. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      If anyone is wondering, I'm still alive, albeit with a lot of IRL work for now ^^'
      1. Marquise* and Arisa-Chan like this.
      2. Arisa-Chan
        Arisa-Chan
        Awwwww, no worries, I'm sure we all (At least I do!) understand~ :kaojoy:
        May 13, 2017
        Marquise* and Schlangan like this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Hey... I understand live out of the internet or the computer too sometimes and.... weeeeee... World we are happy you exist!
        Jun 1, 2017
    8. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      *Evil laugh* When the player will hate the last mission because he/she can Game Over really easily.
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Reminds me of a few games I liked but wondered why they treated me like errr spam!
        May 6, 2017
        Schlangan likes this.
    9. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      Cutscene skipping... mission 18 out of 22.... I.... The... end is near... Some... how. Gah. Soon... *collapse*
      1. Traveling Bard likes this.
    10. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      Hmm a small sneaky update of RPG Maker MV on Steam, wonder what this was about.
      1. AceOfAces_Mod
        AceOfAces_Mod
        *verifies MV's files on Steam*
        Apr 21, 2017
    11. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      Good. I found a way to implement cutscene skipping into my game. Now, 23 missions to alter, woooooh :kaohi:
      1. Ms Littlefish, Vox Novus and Marsigne like this.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        That's always a handy feature! When I play modern console-esque games that don't have anything like that, I can't believe it.
        Apr 10, 2017
        Schlangan likes this.
    12. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      I said I was going to pause my game making for a few days, but now I will pause the pause since I'm close to the end ! :kaopride:
      1. Archeia and Kyuukon like this.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        I wondered if you'd crack.
        Apr 6, 2017
        Schlangan likes this.
      3. Trihan
        Trihan
        PAUSECEPTION
        Apr 6, 2017
    13. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      That moment. You are mapping, you are eventing, and you can finally put the final boss in a map. The end is near ! :kaopride:
      1. Marquise*, Guiguimu, bgillisp and 5 others like this.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Pretty sweet buddy!
        Mar 16, 2017
        Schlangan likes this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Did you cussed trying to beat him up? ;) Congrats thought!
        Mar 17, 2017
        Schlangan likes this.
    14. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      New version released... checked ! Codezilla mode activated... checked ! Rest... no time for this ! More ! More maps ! More mobs ! Mooooore !
      1. Marquise* and Reapergurl like this.
      2. Trihan
        Trihan
        Breathe, Schlangan. Breathe.
        Mar 7, 2017
        Marquise*, Reapergurl and Schlangan like this.
      3. bokunoyuki
        bokunoyuki
        I'll get a pillow ready before you crash, buddy :)
        Mar 7, 2017
        Marquise*, Reapergurl and Schlangan like this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        *cybermentally escapes mob*
        Mar 7, 2017
        Schlangan likes this.
    15. Marquise*
      Marquise*
      Did I unfollowed you? I shuffled trough my list earlier and worried because I didn't saw certain folks I was sure to be enough fond of to follow!
      1. Schlangan likes this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        I saw that recently ... Yikes! o_O Then I kinda thought that I would forgive it because now we can PM our commissions. LOL (You know, posting tiny sprites and PM them to the interested party instead of getting the humongous dropbox opened up for bits?! LOL)
        Mar 6, 2017
      4. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        I too, lost all my followers and those I followed. I really do not remember them all either so...
        Mar 7, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Awww that is sad. :(( We have two places to watch the list of peoples we follow. I think the one you access from your handle close to your mailbox is the one not bugged maybe. :)
        Mar 7, 2017
        Schlangan and Reapergurl like this.
    16. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      First try to add moss on walls... ... ... ... Complete failure.:kaodes: I'm going to try again and again until I succeed !:kaolivid:
      1. Marquise* and Reapergurl like this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        You'll get better at this I'm sure!
        Mar 6, 2017
        Reapergurl and Schlangan like this.
      4. Schlangan
        Schlangan
        Well I finally managed to do what I wanted ^^
        Mar 6, 2017
        Reapergurl and Marquise* like this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Hey! I'm happy! ^^
        Mar 6, 2017
        Reapergurl and Schlangan like this.
    17. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      I pity the characters in my game. They managed to beat a tough boss attacking their base, and now they are ridiculed by a simple sunflower.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. Zeriab
        Zeriab
        Your characters a zombies D:
        I cheer for the plants!
        Mar 1, 2017
        Schlangan likes this.
      4. KaBlooZio
        KaBlooZio
        @Zeriab - Hoe does being a familiar of a goddess make it a zombie :o
        Mar 1, 2017
      5. Schlangan
        Schlangan
        I supposed he referred to the game "plants vs zombies". Anyhow, my characters are not zombies :D
        Mar 1, 2017
    18. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      Dang i wonder why Yanfly discontinued his ATB plugin. The links he provided doesn't work anymore, I don't wanna read 291 pages.... :x
      1. View previous comments...
      2. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        from the sounds of it... it was too much to tinker with constantly to get it to keep working with other plugins. same for the CTB. Yanfly would have to keep constantly adapting it to newer stuff in order to keep it working with all the new plugins made by others. As is, it and the CTB work fine (for me at least), but newer plugins may cause issues.
        Feb 27, 2017
        Schlangan likes this.
      3. Schlangan
        Schlangan
        I see. Thank you for the answer :)
        Feb 27, 2017
        zerobeat032 likes this.
      4. zerobeat032
        zerobeat032
        no problem
        Feb 28, 2017
    19. Schlangan
      Schlangan
      Mapping, mapping, more mapping. But, the end of the first game is now close ! Soon, sooon !
      1. Ms Littlefish, mlogan and Kes like this.
    20. RpgMaker4TheKing
      RpgMaker4TheKing
      Hi, I am a newbie trying to get my hands on your extended Character Generator but when I clicked a clink in a forum post that mentioned it, it was an error. Can I get the link to download it please? Thank you for your hard work!
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        We're in the middle of transitioning between forum software, so everything's a bit of a mess. All the links that would point to somewhere on the forum are broken. If you go to the announcement page it explains the changes made to the URL's, using this you may be able to figure out a work around yourself.
        Feb 5, 2017
        Schlangan likes this.
      2. Schlangan
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 16, 1987 (Age: 30)
    First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV