Schlangan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kid category added to the default MV generator ? All right ! My extended MV generator will support importation of this category in the next version then :) .
    Reactions: 4 people
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    I'll try to release v0.07 this weekend.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Sucks that only people who have bought the season pass will get any use out of it....but others will probably make open source child parts so, yay =3. 
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    Indeed, but anybody can use the single Kid resource part. And since the DLC will bring additional resources, I had to make sure that the extended generator works for everyone.
    Working a bit on the RPG Make r MV Extended Character Generator. Time to add a "manage template" window for people wanting to edit their templates :)

I will also probably prepare the importation of the incoming child parts of DLC 4 I guess.
    Reactions: 3 people
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    plz and thank you =3
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    YAY!  Gah... when I am tired of $priting, can you teach me?  ;)
    Seeing as more and more people start to use my extended generator, I had the idea to make it available on Steam.

This was a nice idea... until I noticed that you have to pay 90 € for this. You shouldn't pay to make a free software available --'. Well, the Steam version will wait :D
    Reactions: 3 people
    taarna23
    taarna23
    That IS a good idea! Heck, get that sucker polished up nice, and I'd surely throw $5 toward it knowing that you get a reward for your hard work!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Awwww...  If you wanted it free there is also the workshop unless it doesn't use just RPGM.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    But true it would be good you get some earnings from it!
    Aaaand here it comes !

I'm finally done with v0.06 of the extended generator. I tried to chase all bugs I could find, but some probably remain, I'm coutning on you guys to find them !

Of course, I'll also take any suggestion as usual :D

But now, off to some rest. Focusing on coding for 17 hours straight yesterday and 10 hours today has made my brain tired ^^'

Time to play games \o/
    Improvements of the Rpg Maker MV Extended generator in progress. Thank you everyone for your ideas, I hope I'll be able to release v0.06 soon enough !
    I'm going to the Otakuthon in Montreal tomorrow. Will anybody be there ?
    Reactions: 1 person
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    nomony :((  BUt Happy Otaku week-end.  Send my love to OVMF I think they'll be doing a concert in there!
    Hey this is really really REAALLYYY nice!!! I love your work! I'm pretty new to everything on here but I found this when I was searching for some way to expand my characters a tad more. I was wondering if there is some sort of place such as a thread to find more resources? I'm sorry if there is but this place is a bit of a maze for me as of right now!

I'm gonna follow as well that way I can stay updated on your wonderful work!
    I'm getting close to the end of Mission XIII. I'm pondering if I should try to add a minimap system.

I should also see if I can tweak the existing scripts to reduce lag in battle.

Hmmm...
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Your game, your game belongs to you! :D

(I do love minimaps... I am not so much into battles.  ;)  )
    Hmfl. As expected, I can't replace my default js files with the ones from update 1.2.0. Well, it doesn't matter for my current project anyway.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Don't want to mess anything up, be careful with that project of yours.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Good luck!
    Hmm. I released v2.09 of the game and v0.05 of the generator. Time to code v2.10 of the game then mwahahahahahahahahaha !
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    You can do whatever you want with the generator, adding new resources, any templates (image sheets) and so on. It's up to your mind ^^
    ??????
    ??????
    well no.. you kinda do need some graphic skills too - at least, you do if you wanna make cool new things! :p
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    o_O  Something tells me I would have to do a lotsa work in MV!  Hey cool adds Schlangan! *thumbs up*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Had a soda for the first time in two months at my nephew's birthday party...it's amazing how once you are no longer addicted to soda, they actively taste like poison when you try to drink them. Couldn't even finish it.
"I have this story idea where human live in virtual world, so realistic that they forgot the actual reality."
"You mean like The Matrix?"
"What? No! The Matrix is a story bout a guy consuming drug and doin unrealistic shet!"
O_O

Drawing Chibi FOR MY GAME
(for my game, is that clear? copying, using, or stealing is PROHIBITED)
12 done, 4-5 started. Now that the weekend is over, things will sloooowwwww down again proabably.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karok84