Schlangan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did any of you manage to make a game work on MacOSX from Windows ? I deployed my game for MacOSX (a friend's computer) from my Windows computer, but he cannot open it :x
    Reactions: 1 person
    MagicMagor
    MagicMagor
    What was the output of the deployement like? I just did a quick deplyoment myself on OSX. The result was directory including the application. Note that in OSX an application is just an directory with the '.app' suffix (and a special internal structure).
    This time I finally understood how MV's default generator colors work. Now my extended generator will do the same. Version Alpha 0.04 coming soon !
    Okay. Version 0.01 of the Editor ready. I just need to write a guide on how to use it before releasing :)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    That's very exciting!  I've always wanted a really good generator like that.
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    Almost done with the guide ^^
    One File to rule them all, One File to find them. One File to bring them all and in the editor bind them.

Exporting/Importing resources made by/for users will be possible through one single file, to avoid too much hassle for small additions to the new generator :)
    Weekend. Time to finish the extended MV character generator v0.1.  Woooooh !
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I like this idea! Will there be a test release soon?
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    As soon as I'm done with it. I hope by the end of the weekend :)
    When coding the new character generator for MV? I noticed that I made a powerful system to add new templates and so on, but it is quite complex. I'll also add a "normal system" only for new resources, in contrast with the "advanced mode".
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    Here's wishing for Mac compatability.
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    Unfortunately I code using Visual Studio, for Windows Operating Systems :x 
    Grr I got sick. Too many people with colds around here. Well, it won't prevent me from working on the extended MV generator !
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Yeah, make sure to rest and not work too hard or you might not get well as soon!
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    Resting tires me, I'd rather do something productive :D
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I went through two 40 hour weeks with a stomach virus and then a terrible head cold.  You can do it!  It's just rather inconvenient and painful.
    Hmm. I still don't get why MV has named the FG elements with m013 m014 and so on. What is the grim logic with the mask files for TV, TVD...
    RPG Maker MV Extended Character Generator. Here I go. If everything goes well, it should be done by the end of the week.
    Hmmm. Since MV's character generator sometimes tires me, I should maybe create a parallel character editor for MV, with an easier way to add new parts, gradients, and so on. Including easy-to-generate gradients too maybe, as well as gradients importation for people having already created new MV gradients files.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    You make it sound super simple Schlangan.
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    It is quite simple in my mind indeed. I'll try tonight then, to see how far I can go :D

It might be useful for the community too at some point. 
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Indeed, I could get behind such an endeavor. Work that evil magic of yours, buddy!
    Version 2.04 ready for release. However I need to see if there is a need for an installer with the launcher. The exe should start by itself, but I'm not sure it will be the case for everyone.
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    @frank : What software are you talking about ? RPG Maker MV ? (I'm only speaking about my own game, made for Windows only for now)
    frank1995f
    frank1995f
    oh right sorry then. Yeah I meant RPG Maker MV
    AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    The Steam version is auto-updated, unless you disabled it on the properties.
    Launcher done at 80%. The download/update part of the launcher is fully operational, and can deal with server updates as well as sudden internet connection failures. Now, on to the other tabs of the launchers !
    Let's see. If I use my website, I should be able to create an automatic patcher of my game. It would allow me to update a few files only. Let's try this :D
    AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    You have a website?
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    Well I had. I still have the server, I need to put some pages in it again.
    NPC
    NPC
    Good luck. I can't say dealing with patchers is really fun :/
    Now things will get harder for me. I need to redraw XP's pine trees for MV. I have still to figure out how MV resources were drawn. I can't reproduce the "clean" antialiasing they used.
    Finally back home in France. A new screen, hence giving me a three screens computer setup :)
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Now you get to slay the RPG boss jetlag!
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    Already beat him down. My plane was at 10pm canada, I stayed awake the whole day, until I went to sleep at 11pm france. No more jetlag :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm going to schedule my shuttle to the train station today... after I vote. It's not a pleasant thing to do, since I hate politics. So much negative talk. I can see why it's not allowed here. But about the shuttle. My county has a service called PalmTran, and it's really convenient. They pick you up at your home and drop you off where you need to be. Just give them a date and time.
Titlescreen idle movie player, play some videos if the player sits on the titlescreen too long! [free plugin]
"Alert, alert, there is nothing there. Wake up, there is nothing there. This is not a drill, there is nothing there. Oh hey, I see you're awake early on your day off, let's go for a run."~if dogs could talk.
I love October. It starts out with a lighthearted chillvibes. Near the end of the month, it becomes somewhat dreamy and the days feel slower. Maybe because October is the beginning of rainy season in my country. :D
Ami
--- Surprise Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Look,i'm the Cute White Ghost!
F.Mage: And,im the Scary Witch!
M.Archer: I'm The Handsome Vampire!
M.Fighter: AWOOOOOOO!!!
(Suddenly,The Electricity Is Turned Off. Then Turned On 10 Seconds Later)
Hero: (With Scream Mask & Bloody Knife) Hey,how about my Costume?
Entire Party: (Screaming Until Faint)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ponpon