Recent content by Schlangan

1. Schlangan

Schlangan's resources

Hmm, alright for that one. Since you asked, it's okay. However, avoid double posting, the mods will probably merge your two posts in one.
  2. Schlangan

RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.66 - Update on the 8th September 2020

You have several warnings; scroll them until you find the red warnings. You must resolve them before continuing.
  3. Schlangan

RPG Maker MV/MZ Extended Generator - Version 0.66 - Update on the 8th September 2020

It is far from over. For example, here I come with... UPDATE - Version 0.66 Fix: When importing resources from RPG Maker like folders from a database setup for MZ, a crash occurred due to the hidden key names of mask colors. New: When exporting character pictures, the path for each template...
  4. Schlangan

You should create a post in the General Resource subforum for these gradients. Of course, you can add a link to this topic if people do not know about the generator. Else, your post will end up lost through the pages of this topic.
  5. Schlangan

Scroll down the warnings and check the red lines, they will tell you what is wrong.
  6. Schlangan

UPDATE - Version 0.65 Small update, with a fix for RXGE2 files for @Xedrik_Rusty ; your file has an issue with some names. Now, file like that can still be imported, except for the doubled names. In your case, only some facial marks are impacted. You can take down your link, in order to not...
  7. Schlangan

@Xedrik_Rusty If possible, can you provide me the rxge2 files, so I can check what is happening? (As for the website, it is currently being worked on, hence I've not been updating for a while)
  8. Schlangan

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

I was taking a look at the code, and there is something I don't understand. In order to calculate the circle positions, you make your own coordinates calculations, even adding comments about the changes of coordinates with "parallax" which are rather looped maps. Why aren't you directly using...
  9. Schlangan

Right, I forgot about some changes not completed. Fix - version 0.64
  10. Schlangan

Event One Map Game Challenge

We have a total of 10 events, is there a limit of the number of pages of each event or can we really all pages? Also, do troops count as an event, as they also use the Game_Interpreter events use?
  11. Schlangan

UPDATE - Version 0.63 I added a clever trick on the generator for importations of MV-like folder. If the layers in the filename have incorrect capital letters like before, the generator will now try to guess what is the real layer.
  12. Schlangan

The issue comes from the names once again. For TV, the layer is Body, not body. So, it doesn't add the body elements because of this. Each element has two files, one regular and a mask, so both files are skipped. I'm going to change my code so it isn't case sensitive anymore. The new version...
  13. Schlangan

SelfSwitch Plugin

In fact, my script was made to avoid people writing arrays by themselves. In your case, it is better just to pass a script command directly : $gameSelfSwitches.setValue([$gameMap.mapId(), 7, 'C'], true);
  14. Schlangan

An MZless existence.

I mostly bought MZ to get new tiles and bgm/bgs/se. I'm playing around with MZ to see what changed, having fun writing new plugins. But, I'll keep using MV for a long time.
  15. Schlangan

SelfSwitch Plugin

You have to be more explicit about "customizing" the plugin call. What is it exactly that you want to do ?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Baby tiger gets a belly rub! ^.^
Ami
--- Friendship System ---

(F.Mage and F.Healer's FP is 100)
F.Mage: We did it! we can beat the monster easily!
F.Healer: With the Friendship System,we got stronger thanks to you F.Mage (Hugging)
F.Mage: (Blushing) Ahh...don't say like that. we are Best Friend Forever.
(In Distand)
M.Mage: They look happy...
M.Healer: Yeah...always like that...
This new screen transfer looks wild! :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JankeyGamez