Recent content by Schtrapinski

1. RMMZ I'm looking for global switch plug-in ( MZ )

Is there a plug-in that can use a switch that works regardless of save and load? I want to make an event where the title screen changes when I turn on the switch during the game.
  2. RMMZ I'm looking for a fullscreen plugin..

Um... When i start the game, blink as if it were a full screen and then go back to window mode..
  3. RMMZ I'm looking for a fullscreen plugin..

When i start a game, I want to make a full screen automatically. Automatically without pressing F4.
  4. MV - Can I turn off square function?

When i click the map with the mouse, the white square flashes and the actors moves there. Can I turn off this square function? I want to keep this square out of sighted.
  5. Change mouse cursor image andAbout the blinking white square.

I think this question would be awkward using a translator. Hello I recently bought and am enjoying RPG Maker MV. I want to know how to change my image by using the basic mouse cursor in the game test. Also, I would like to know how to turn off the white square function that blinks at the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.
So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mentalhealthawareness