Recent content by schulliya

1. schulliya

[SOLVED] Holding CTRL makes it possible to cross walls. How to fix this?

Thank you so much!!! I was freaking out here. :kaojoy:
  2. schulliya

[SOLVED] Holding CTRL makes it possible to cross walls. How to fix this?

I don't have an idea for what is causing this, nor how to fix... It isn't plugin related, because I turned all of them off and I can still cross walls while holding CTRL. Please help.:kaocry:
  3. schulliya

Only one character following the player?

Nevermind. I just need to set an event as "Approach" or use Yanfly's plugin "Event Chase Player"
  4. schulliya

Only one character following the player?

Hi there! There's this feature that the whole party would follow the player around, but I want to make a pet, that will not battle, following the player. Is there a way of doing this? Thanks in advance! Luv ya :kaohi: I thought about making the pet an actor, but I don't want it inside the battle.
  5. schulliya

I messed up and deleted Generator's folder. Is there a way to recover it?

Hi, I Shift+Delete'd my MV's Character Generator folder. I own a legit RPG Maker MV, that I bought through Steam. Is there a way to download it back? Thanks in advantage.
  6. schulliya

<Solved> MOG_Weather_EX - Game crashing

The game crashes and displays this error as soon as I load the script. Please help. EDIT: I fixed it. It wasa conflicting with Terrax Lighting. I just needed to put Terrax's plugin before Mog's.
  7. schulliya

[Solved] How can I show a picture when a button is pressed down?

I'm using this common event, but the picture flickers when I press PageUp. I turned the switch on at the beggining of the game.
  8. schulliya

"Change Transparency" not working

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I DISCOVERED IT IS BECAUSE I'M STUPID. It should be OFF to make me visible. Hi guys, the Event Command "Change Transparency" is not making my character visible or invisible. Please help. Here is my event page. I checked "Start Transparent" on Database menu.
  9. schulliya

D tiles not showing up when I run the game

It doesn't matter which file I use.
  10. schulliya

How can I pass behind A3 and A4 tiles? They do not accept the star, only O and X.

Also my D tiles are not showing up in game. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/d-tiles-not-showing-up-when-i-run-the-game.121628/
  11. schulliya

How can I pass behind A3 and A4 tiles? They do not accept the star, only O and X.

I want to walk behind buildings
  12. schulliya

D tiles not showing up when I run the game

These pink and red flowers are in the D tileset tab. They show up in the editor but not in the game :(

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.
So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.
I am trying to get my game published with Aldorlea Games so that I make sales from their website and the game being on Steam. They have said that their published games rarely make less than a few hundred dollars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emistro