Share This Page

ScoopJohn

The guy who asks too many questions, Male, from Nowhere

Veteran
ScoopJohn was last seen:
Jun 24, 2018 at 7:19 PM
    1. ScoopJohn
      ScoopJohn
      Some of my friends don't really like RPG Maker MV for some reasons. Guess i am not ready to use it yet, still sticking with VX Ace.
      1. cabfe
        cabfe
        The one thing I dislike about MV is its abysmal display performance.
        Other than that, maybe it's a good engine to work with, but not in its current state.
        Nov 2, 2017
      2. ScoopJohn
        ScoopJohn
        What i dislike about MV is its resolution and tile size. My friends also point out that sound performance isn't even good. Wish VX Ace had more scripts around the time ._.
        Nov 2, 2017
    2. ScoopJohn
      ScoopJohn
      I forgot to tell that yesterday i finally got an opportunity to buy MV after i had a strike of luck in money.
      1. BCj
        BCj
        You're not allowd to have/mention a cracked MV, even if you had it prior. Might want to get rid of this status.
        Nov 1, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
      2. ScoopJohn
        ScoopJohn
        edited it out. sorry.
        Nov 1, 2017
      3. TakeHomeTheCup
        TakeHomeTheCup
        Well, uh, anyway congratulations!
        Nov 1, 2017
    3. ScoopJohn
      ScoopJohn
      Just returned from vacation yesterday, and articy:draft trial is over soon. I need the flex license but i don't want to waste money now.
    4. ScoopJohn
      ScoopJohn
      I have two things in a status: 1. is GameGuru any good? 2. Hope i'll expect MV and few fav tools i like on Steam to go on sale on halloween.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        GameGuru can make all sorts of games, and it's no longer confined to using grid based segments as FPS Creator was. You can make 3rd person action rpgs in it, now. Plus, there are a lot of community scripts available to use. It's just not as easy to use as RPG Maker, despite being drag and drop.
        Sep 14, 2017
      4. ScoopJohn
        ScoopJohn
        That's very good. I'll make the next 3rd person Duke Nukem FPS- hahaha just joking. Well, i just want to hope i can make nearly anything i want as long i don't want to get me mad to learn Python. I'm just not ready to plan on starting Python.
        Sep 16, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Better get started on that Duke game. The last one took 10 or so years to make, so I expect to hear from you in 20. :p
        Sep 16, 2017
    5. ScoopJohn
      ScoopJohn
      I still don't get any reply to my RGSS3 scripting problem... so i'm continuing DP3's tutorials as of yesterday + fun with articy:draft.
    6. ScoopJohn
      ScoopJohn
      Whelp, i've already reached to tutorial 20 in DP3's videos and started work on my first script by myself, now i'm stuck.
    7. ScoopJohn
      ScoopJohn
      As i've just departed on vacation few days ago, i am (finally) trying to learn RGSS3 whilst dreaming for a battle system modification...
      1. TakeHomeTheCup likes this.
  • About

First Language:
    Italian
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    Dreaming about ambitious crap i really want to make, playing video games when i am absolutely bored
    Yeah, sc00pj0hn!

I'm just a freelance user who loves playing around with RPG Maker VX Ace, my favourite RPG Maker of all time. Loves a lot about retro games and chiptunes.