Recent content by ScreenyBeanie

1. JK Mail System

Sorry, I'm very new to this sort of thing, would I just export it onto something like itch.io? Or is there a different method entirely for that?
  2. JK Mail System

So this is a thing from my game "sender":"Mayor Samson","subject":"Welcome!","attachment":"i11", "message":"<Wrap>Welcome \\n[1]! <br>Did you receive our gift alright? <br>It's not a lot, but we hope the new farming tools can help get you started here in Humble Acres! The town can't wait to...
  3. RMMV Yanfly Event Spawner only spawns half of time or after player walks??

Alright, fiddling around, I found a solution that worked without using the region events! I guess the region events is too constant even with a wait time that it cannot handle a player spawning a bunch of tilled plots one after another. I instead went with a parallel process that checks if the...
  4. RMMV Yanfly Event Spawner only spawns half of time or after player walks??

I moved the event spawner all over the place even to right under the core engine but it still has the same issue :/ Maybe my best bet would be to do the first suggestion and find a way to restrict the player maybe??
  5. RMMV Yanfly Event Spawner only spawns half of time or after player walks??

Yeah, the hoe common event is through a region event! I have Yanfly's Region Event where the common event should only occur in spot twenty. However, it did seem to work better when going with the "spawn anywhere" method. Though I only want the player to really till their own land rather than the...
  6. RMMV Yanfly Event Spawner only spawns half of time or after player walks??

So that title is a mouthful, but this is my first ever forum post. So I apologize in advance if this is a bit rambly or hard to understand, but basically: I am attempting a farming game. Instead of having to change maps for different seasons, I wish to keep the maps the same and change the tile...
  7. JK Mail System

Hopefully you're still available for questions, but for some bizarre reason, my messages erase half way through? Like, I'm even using your original mail.json file and for some reason it'll just show only the first half of the message. I have the YED word wrap plugin and I have the mail plugin...
  8. RMMV Ramza's Plugin Suite Support topic MEGATHREAD

Nothing comes up for me-- I kinda gave up with that due to the fact that nothing appears wrong in your code and my rpg maker mv program detects nothing wrong, so I attempted to use the item synthesis method through yanfly, which works totally fine, but there is an issue with the add on I got...
  9. RMMV Ramza's Plugin Suite Support topic MEGATHREAD

I really hope you're still answering questions! So, I have downloaded the RMMV version of the crafting plugin, but for some reason the plugin command: CallCrafting does not work at all. CallCrafting Cooking and CallCrafting both do not work, and do not bring up any windows. I had yanfly plugins...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_12_7_2022_8_57_56.png
part of the common event help menu I'm working on. I used Yanfly's Common Event Menu to set it up and here's a screen of once you've selected one of the options. This one explains the 6 different battle commands.
KDS
Hey guys! Iam currently updating my free digital art shop , let me know if you need anything done :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/kds-free-open-digital-art-shop.17097/
Hello! I’d like to ask where is a good place to start logging about my game dev progress as production of my game goes forth
In one of our campus classrooms was a bag full of stuff people forgot there... my bag. That I forgot there xD
You know your room is too tiny for how much stuff you have when it gives you literal insomnia. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out and man it feels good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pereve