Scythuz

I'm Scythuz: freelance maker of music, sound effects, game developer and aspiring digital artist!

Music/Sounds featured in (but not limited to): Atonement: Scourge of Time, Bullet Pea, Central Impulse, City of Chains, Clandestinity of Elsie,DarkEnd, Dark Master, Defragmented, The Dragons Among Us, Harbingers of Woe, Humble Bundles for RPG Maker/Degica, Incitement 2, Incitement 3, Just Face It!, Kisa, Member + Bonus Resources, Restaff, Riders of Arylide 2, Serenity Oceans, Slimer, Stock Trader Hiyo, RMW Store Packs: Dungeon Music Pack, Cyberpunk Pack, Action & Battle Theme Pack (Coming soon!), Silver Town, Sydney's World, Wheels and the Leg Girl, Wild Steam: Dead or Alive (Bonus Music)

You can find out more about my audio work here: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/8636-open-scythuz-music-and-sound-design/

My first commercial release 'Hydroactive' is available on steam here:
If you add me on discord, skype or steam, please make sure to say who you are right away as I will not accept requests from people who don't. Please also be aware that I am not very active on skype and that these days discord is a much better way to talk to me.
Birthday
May 16, 1991 (Age: 28)
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Contact

Twitter
Scythuz

Trophies

1. 30

I LOVE IT!

Content you have posted has attracted 500 positive reactions.
  2. 20

Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff

Your content has been positively reacted to 250 times.
  3. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  4. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  5. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  6. 20

Addicted

1,000 messages? Impressive!
  7. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  8. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  9. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I picked up For The King in a Humble Bundle sale, and one mechanic that stuck out to me was a physical change to the world map when finishing a side quest. That got me thinking about special map-effect rewards for certain side quests in my game.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oirammm18