Scythuz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I will be raising my prices again (to $50 a minute instead of $40) for all new commissions (existing commissions are not affected by this change) after the easter holidays, this is to reflect the increase in the quality of my music. Hire me for long-term projects before the 11th April if you don't want to be affected by the increased prices.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    ^ Oh goodness. that's not even a joke. Some musicians do charge that much.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    800 a minute is kind of nuts, I can only think of it going that high if a really famous orchestra, a famous studio and a bunch of session players were hired or something.
    LostFonDrive
    LostFonDrive
    Don't forget to account for inflation too
    I am the type of guy who gives a folder or file an extremely obvious and descriptive name so that I can find it easily. Then when I try to find it later, I forget what I called it.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @Cel - Yeah I keep my work organised too but everything else is a bit of a mess to say the least :)

@Nio - Tut tut tut!
    Julien Brightside
    Julien Brightside
    I`m the type to call my folders stuff/stuff/stuff1.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    I spent an hour just foldering stuff - titles are the image or game names usually.
    Everytime I see someone asking for lots of work/resources in exchange for credits, I have to wonder, which star system do I have to go to in order to spend these credits?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Because making a truckload of resources and giving them away, and adding a one-liner to a text file to ship with your game, is TOTALLY an equal exchange!
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Yes Shaz, yes it is!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    They both require the same amount of time, patience, and skill, don't they?
    The human mind annoys me sometimes, if you have 100 people like something and 3 people hate it you tend to focus on the 3 people instead of the 100. It's so silly haha.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Sorry for not checking this for a while. Yeah that's what I was getting at, thanks Mary. Basically, I'm worried that we're all getting too negative in our thinking these days.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    yeah I hate when they have hates and make me hate to~
    Clydous
    Clydous
    I'm quite the opposite: I adore the human mind, so perfect in its complexity, even in situations like this. XD
    Magicka 2 is coming out soon and me and my friends haven't even completed Magicka 1...
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Yeah, I bet. That means it kind of forces you to play multiplayer. I kind of hate that in games. They make a co-op game and then claim it can be played solo too, but solo is by far lacking. Trine 2 had the same problem, in my opinion.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Yeah Trine is like that too, absolute blast in co-op (particularly on 2) but awful solo. Same rules go with Borderlands, Dead Island, Arma 3 and others.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    I think Trine 1 is perfect solo, but Trine 2 if I am not mistaken was made with co-op in mind, and as a result the solo mode suffered.

I solo-ed Borderlands too (the first one). :p Haven't played the others.
    Yesterday was cold, today is warm. Seasonal transitions are never quite smooth are they?
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    lol how warm? It is still freezing here! But I know what you mean... Spring is like that.
    I've got a spare steam copy of Hammerwatch from the new weekly humble bundle if anyone wants it? It's a gauntlet style action rpg with local and online co-op, I've finished it and it's quite fun.
    Perhaps I should just make music like this from now on, anyone up for doing the vocals? ;)
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    Oh, this is just what I needed today! Nothing makes a great day so much /better/ than a regurgitated plate of food and my eating utensils placed firmly in my ears <3
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    The more pressing question is: Who among us can actually sing?
    Susan
    Susan
    I can sing - if you don't mind the vocals being offkey all the tim~ *shot!*
    Only one track left for the battle theme pack now. I just have a miscellaneous theme to do but I'm not sure what I could do for it. Any ideas rmw? So far I've done: samurai, cowboy, medieval and arabian. I've also done plenty of fantasy, sci-fi, retro and modern battle themes so I need something that doesn't fit into those themes.
    Takuto
    Takuto
    Sounds like a good variety. Can't wait to hear more, Scythuz.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Reminds me of the music my neighbours loved to blast out all day every day. Eventually they were evicted, but those sleepless nights and constant headaches still haunt me to this day.
    Susan
    Susan
    Sounds pretty traumatic. -_-;

Maybe you can use this track as a counterattack if that sort of thing ever happens ag-- *shot!*
    So SEGA have renamed themselves to be called SEGA Games, that means they're now called "Service Games Games"
    DeviTheHuman
    DeviTheHuman
    That's like when people say they play RPG games. Role-playing games games..?
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    We are slowly inching towards the future envisioned in Segagaga.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Logic is not on SEGA's side recently so, I guess this isn't thattt surprising!
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I love the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games. Clear Sky wasn't that great, though.
    Caz
    Caz
    But make sure you mod the game:
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @The Stranger - I own them all but Pripyat is my favourite I'd say.

@Caz - Woah! That makes the game SO GOOD!
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    I've only acquired 249 songs through resource pack purchases....always need more music!!!!!
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I see a lo-ve-ly bunch of music snobs (deedlee-dee). Here they are commenting in a row. Big cats, small fish, dragons as big as your hea-And I'm done. C:
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    If that's the definition, then I'd be a Music Snob too. Music is very important to me to set the scene and atmosphere.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detulovnoc