Scythuz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• My cat seems to be losing claws left, right and center :/
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    She's fine :) it's just she keeps stretching and getting them stuck in things. I really wish she'd actually use her scratching post haha.
    Blade
    Blade
    Ah, you mean losing claws as in shedding them Dx?
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Well I think the last one was definitely that, the other day though, she managed to lose half of one because she decided the front of my pc (which has little vent holes in it) was a good place to stretch for some reason.
    So I'm thinking I'll play Outlast tonight for my halloween game...
    SomaelCK
    SomaelCK
    For me, I played Castlevania SotN, AoS and DoS again. Like AVGN did XD
    Forgot how hard tuning a viola is, so this was the real reason I stopped playing. Well at least my fingers aren't bleeding... yet...
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Shame, well it's not too expensive to get a student one if you're not fussy about quality. I think I need mine set up. Tuning it isn't going well.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    Once you have a violin tuned and pour rosin dust on the pegs it will hardly ever go out of tune.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I am fussy about quality, so I'll wait until I have the money to get a good one. :p
    Tis' a cold day in England today.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @Matseb2611 - Yep, unfortunately our idea of hot is only fairly mild in most other countries haha.
    Caz
    Caz
    ... did it stop raining yet? No. No it's still raining..
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @Caz - It's having it's dinner break here in Liverpool :p It'll be back though, you can just tell...
    Haunted track preview, imagine a haunted mansion where the instruments are playing themselves: https://soundcloud.com/scythuz/respite Not sure whether to put it in restaff or make a small (free) resource pack for All Hallows. What do you guys/gals think?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Since they'd both be released freely the only real difference would be who would host the files, wouldn't it?
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Pretty much yeah, it's also to do with getting them out before the deadline for All Hallows.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    In that case I have no opinion, sounds like a case of which one you want to do.
    The last pokemon I played and finished was Ruby, nonetheless I want a 3ds now...
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    You really are missing out. I'm actually having a ton of fun with these new games.
    Soma
    Soma
    If only I had a 3ds..haha. And Gold was my favorite too! :o
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    I like Emerald best, but that's maybe because it was my first OWN pokémon game. I played a lot of Gold at a friend's place. but still, YAY for overpowered Legendary before you get to the E4!
    Finished the first episode of The Wolf Among Us, I've definitely been left wanting more!
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Same! I was like this with the walking dead too, I really really like the setting of the game though it's very well put together.
    echo
    echo
    I love the graphics too. So want the next chapter to come out!
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    Started playing it. Not impressed with it so far, but it's not as boring as the Walking Dead.
    Might take the time to put together some music exclusively for use in the all hallows event, would anybody be interested in that?
    echo
    echo
    Hell yes.
    My favourite thing about the Terraria 1.2 update? The ropes, dem ropes.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    I'm hearing a lot of good things about ropes, but I can't try it out until my computer gets fixed. It's having heating problems. It probably could run terraria, but I really don't want to risk losing anything.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    The possibilities are endless with them! They can also be used as pseudo physics-defying zip lines you see.
    Woah, new humble bundles pretty amazing. A bundle where I only own one of the games already.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.
My sister learned spanish the old fashioned way and saw my way of conjugating. I don't use the formal method and just wing it. I thought her heart might explode. Apparently, different words use different endings. Weird part is even though I never learned the difference, I still can tell when the endings "look wrong".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adirangga90