Scythuz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• So the humble origin bundle has raised over $10,000,000. All of it's going to charity too, wow.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @Mon Dez - Me and Zal got all the conspiracies yo!
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    They're advertising that all money goes to charity. Doing otherwise would be false advertising, which, in the US(and probably most other places) is a federal crime. Both EA and Humble Bundle are located in the US. I don't think they're *that* stupid.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    yeah, if they don't do what they advertised, they can easily be sued for false advertisement...

and if that happens, even if they manage to win the case, the way customers look at them will still be damaged...
    Played Smite for the first time before, first ever moba genre game I've played. I feel like I've stepped into a whole different world of gaming haha.
    Random challenge: Name a SNES RPG that I haven't heard of! (Super Famicom, fan-made or none european/american games don't count) Bonus points if the game has good music!
    Jawnsunn
    Jawnsunn
    Treasure Hunter G.

Rudra No Hihou.
    Espon
    Espon
    If you played Drakkhen then try Dragon View. Exploration is similar but they ditched the old combat for a more fun action based one.
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Wizardry V
    Yeahhhh writing block has been fully overcome! Now for Restaff! Hyaaaaa!
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    No-one truly knows whats inside the helmet bwahaha! I was actually seriously considering photoshopping squidward's nose into the logo at one point you know! But copyright and stuff changed my mind...
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    I can just imagine it be the loop on the y. But yes, copyrights and whatnot.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I meant to say sticking out of the helmet sorry :p
    Playing Shadow Warrior "You no mess with Lo Wang!" :)
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'll see if I can get Blood 1 on GOG. Heretic 2 is pretty good for an expansion. I wont ruin it for you. Hehehe. I've never played Hexen 2, is it any good?
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Yeah it's good but kinda odd to play though, the level design is very complicated even on the first level. Very long levels too. The class system is fun though!
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'll have to keep an eye out for it. Perhaps I'll buy it from Amazon.
    The rains back, not sure whether to like or dislike it. Guess I'll find out in a moment *get's oversized coat ready* :o
    According to soundcloud, I have a lot of cats listening to my music..... Purrrrfect! xD
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Lucky you, lols.
    Thinking of remixing a track from Final Fantasy IX. I was thinking something like Search for the princess, Loss of me or You are not alone. But, I'm open to suggestions!
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Kuja's Theme or the Final Boss Theme. Final Boss is teh awesome.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Final boss theme might be a bit much too take on. The regular kuja theme could be good though!
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    How about Steiner's theme, Jesters of the Moon, or maybe even Sword of Doubt?
    For some reason I find Mario 64 harder than games like: Castlevania, Dark Souls, Hotline Miami, Megaman and lots of other games that are generally considered hard. I'm pretty abysmal at it!
    Voxgizer
    Voxgizer
    Google Mari0 some time. It's a mash up of Portal and Mario. Now that's rough.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @echo cat mario is like the I want to be the guy of mario games haha wow. @blueperiod I'm mainly bothered by wide open levels with lots of falls so yeah the flying carpet level is horrible for my sanity haha. @Voxgizer I played a bit and it wasn't so bad.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Have any of you played super mario crossover btw? it's really good
    Anybody played or heard of Sweet Home on the NES? It's a survival horror / turn-based rpg made by capcom. Resident Evil was actually going to be a sequel to it originally :o
    So apparently X-Seed (the people who did the newest ys games and stuff like wild arms, the last story, ragnorak odyssey and valhalla knights) are looking to release more games on psp, I'm a bit excited.
    West Mains
    West Mains
    They really outta focus on Vita. Sony is going to make the Vita a huge part of their next-gen business strategy, it's gonna become almost a peripheral for the ps4 as well as its own device.

Dont think its wise to target outdated stuff.

It'd be like releasing a game for PS2 or Gamecube.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Woah, just realised sorry. I meant to put PC not PSP. Brains melting coz of the heat sorry :p
    Jet Fang
    Jet Fang
    Aww yeah, I love the Wild Arms series.
    I seem to have an obsession with finding the most insane bullet hell boss ever. Anyone know of any candidates?
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Apparently here in the UK our rain is bullet hell too....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.
So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
M745veO.jpg
RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinhu