Scythuz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Well, i've just back from my holiday everyone! Time to finish off those music requests!
    Today is your last chance to take part in the free week of music everyone! I won't be able to finish most new requests before I go on holiday but I can and will endeavor to finish anything submitted before the deadline as soon as possible. After today, if you are interested in working with me. Please pm me and we can discuss things from there. Also, keep an eye out for this months restaff, I've contributed a few tracks to it! :)
    Just played a version of pac-man that plays from a 1st person perspective, dayum that was surreal/creepy...
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    It's like slender, except you gotta collect 100 or so notes that are every and there are four slendermen.
    Right this is driving me nuts now, i've been thinking about replaying either ff9 or ff6 on my psp while i'm on holiday. Somebody please pick one for me, the decisions too hard!
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    I'd suggest IX, since that's my personal favorite. Either games are good though. Try to get your hands on V or Tactics, though.
    LionHeart48
    LionHeart48
    IX because it has alot of amazing moments, and the music will go with your holiday. :D
    Zack Phoenix
    Zack Phoenix
    Well I'm all for VI.
    About my week of music. I'm getting a lot of requests so i'm gonna make it my personal challenge to finish them all before the end of the week! When the week is over (28th June) i'll be going on holiday for 2 weeks the following day so I won't be available until that's over. After that, I will do my best to finish anything left over that's been submitted before the 28th. Let's see how many I can get done!
    Just to let everyone know. I am temporarily offering my services as a music composer for free for a week. Send me a pm or come and say hi on the resource workshop thread i've made if you're interested! :)
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Are you good with Jazz? ;v;
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    To a degree, send me a pm and maybe I can help you out Archeia :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokuboter