Scythuz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• My internet is back and mum is back from hospital, if my week could consist of more calming down, less lightning strikes, and less people I love getting hurt from now on, that would be great!
    Has anybody seen my ring?  I swear one of the guards has it...
    Reactions: 3 people
    JCBrickston
    Well this friendly fellow seems to have a similar complaint, Mr. Fargoth...He claims you have three hundred of his moneys...and he has offered me 100 pieces from the purse if I get it back for him.

I know where your hideout is...it's in the tree stump by the filthy swamp.

Greatest game ever O_O
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I just bought it from a pawn shop after mlogan coughed it up and sold it to get some quick gold pieces. It will look nice on my fiances finger. 
    My cat is getting 'done' today, so she'll be able to go outside soon! :)  
    Kes
    Kes
    I approve of cats being done, but at the same time I feel a bit sorry for her.  Still, I suppose what she's never had she'll never miss.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Yeah it's gotta be done.  At the moment I'm looking forward to, and at the same time dreading, her being able to go outside.  Hopefully there won't be too much trouble though!
    atasuke10
    atasuke10
    goodbye kiddos xd
    Looks like I might be getting my new glasses today or very soon!  I'm upgrading from 1080p to 4k.
    Reactions: 2 people
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Upgrade success!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I have not been to optometrist in a while. I should find out if my glasses need to be upgraded.
    I wonder how many people play Pokemon to catch em all instead of fight em all.  Not counting Pokemon Go of course.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I can always make extra! :D

slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Planning to do that, Scy :)
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Agree with Dalph. It gets old quick. I really like the Devil Survivor or Dragon Quest monsters where you can fuse them and enjoy a really nice story. I also like games where you have to convince the monsters to join you. That is fun too.
    I wonder if PS Now for pc is any good.
    Reactions: 1 person
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Yeah, tried it for a week free trial on the playstation. Ended up playing way of the samurai most of the week because most other games on it that I wanted to play required timing and the whole streaming aspect made that very unpleasant.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Well the infrastructure is different enough that PS3 games would have difficulty playing. I wished they did what they're doing now with the PS2 games. Run them through a modded emulator, code in the missing pieces to make it run on properly, add some nice bonuses like trophy support and higher res, and charge an extra $5 for them. I've spent about $50 on the PS2 classics just because those were games I would be paying $30-50 a piece just to play on my PS2. I wouldn't mind paying $20 for a better PS3 version.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Yeah. I really enjoyed some of those nice Ps2 games they've redone for the Ps4 - Wild Arms 3, Man Hunt, etc. All good fun. I agree, they should do the same with the games on PSNow - unless you have high speed fibre optic broadband, you're simply not playing those game.
    Okay, my ears are well and truly sorted now!  I still have some left over commissions and sorting to do before I reopen my shop though :)
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Great to hear dude (no pun intended), that's some fantastic news.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Glad you are feeling better.
    What's better: someone who is absolutely exceptional at one or two skills, or, someone who is adaptive and well-rounded?
    Archeia
    Archeia
    @Scythuz hrm, I went Jane of All Trades because I cannot focus on one, that's literally all there is to it. And as someone in that position, it is not fun when you cannot do what's on your head. And most of the time, a master will be able to do it better and I like them for that lol.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I think there can be value in both. However, honestly, as far as life goals go, being exceptional at one or two skills is typically a lot more profitable. So says a lifelong jack-of-all trades. :p
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @Palladinthug - For the sake of it not getting too crazy, let's say that you genuinely become exceptional at these one or two skills through hard work and perseverance. For jack of all trades, let's say that you're around average at a lot of different things, you're never really exceptionally bad or good at anything.
    I thought the new Nier game was gonna be a console exclusive, but apparently it's coming out on pc as well!
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I'm picturing the start of this set of emails...

"OMG nice job on these times!"

"Uh... wha... huh?"
    taarna23
    taarna23
    tiles* Sigh. (Shh, it's been a long day already.)
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @taarna23 - Something like that!  Yeah, maybe we need to start a 'long day' club at this rate, I've pressed backspace or delete at least 15 times whilst typing this...
    Reactions: 4 people
    DragonVine
    DragonVine
    Hahaha, that is so great. Chrono Trigger is probably my favourite game ever.
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Okay people need to stop giving me a reason to post this. Just kidding no they don't I love posting it as much as possible.
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Also omg @Dalph™ I just realized Marle is spanking her booty when she dances.
    Yeah, the pc port of No Man Sky is bad but honestly, I think the game looks boring anyway.  It just looks like a much more polished version of your average early access survival game except with far less real content than some of the better ones out there.  I don't care how many planets there are if they all boil down to the same soulless formula, and if there's nothing interesting to do, why bother?  If you like it, all power to you, but there's plenty of other options and I always was a bit baffled by the hype.
    Reactions: 3 people
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I've enjoyed it initially, and I'll probably play a bit more. It's nice when I'm chilling on the couch and feeling brain dead (I have it on PS4). But the more I play it, the realization is setting in that this very well might be all the game is. Which, eh, not worth $60. Very beautiful game, and exploration is my thing. But, it needs to be more than that. Starbound, here I come. 
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Apparently the planets feel flat and without anything interesting nature-wise on them (like fancy rocks, deserts, volcanos, poles, etc.), also after seeing at least 50 or them or so, you have the feeling that you already saw everything, mainly because the randomization isn't that good. This is what I heard at least, I'm sure Starbound will be much better regarding what I mentioned.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Perhaps we should just set up a Starbound server for us all to play :p  
    Being outside today and barely being able to hear very much of anything was genuinely terrifying. I don't know how deaf people handle it, I can't wait to get things sorted.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Usually hearing aids or cochlear implants sort out the"not hearing much" aspect - it is the ability to interpret said sounds that the deaf usually struggle with.
    My ears are blocked up so I'm not gonna be able to do anything that requires my ears for the time being, this sucks :(  
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I hate having that done but it's necessary at times. My last ENT always was telling me "it doesn't hurt." I know it doesn't hurt, but I have a hose in my ear and I don't like it. XD 
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    It can hurt if a chunk gets stuck.  Otherwise it's just incredibly uncomfortable, makes you dizzy and you're pretty much useless for the rest of the day :p  
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Not sure if I should like this stuff...

nobody likes pain. :(
    Sorry I've been a little inactive lately (on here and im clients/steam), I've been attacked by vicious allergy gnomes :'(
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Me too! Can it be winter yet?
    Labyrinthine
    Labyrinthine
    *casts heal*
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Scythuz - I am so sorry for you.

These fearmongers must be stopped!

For to long have we stayed indoors!  For to long we have had injections stuck up our nose!  We have even gone afraid of bees.  BEES!!!!

End this oppression!  Our allies must unite to destroy this threat and bring peace to earth

You are either with us or against us!!!!!!  Pick a side!

inb4 #NotAllAllergies or #AllergiesMatter
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Broke: Dont move. -boring. -passive. -uncreative. Woke: Bewegen Sie Nicht! +authoritative. +foreign. +reminds your son that he's a garden gnome now.
My girlfriend left a note on the fridge saying 'This isn't working, goodbye.' I opened the refrigerator and it works just fine. Weird.
BCj
Could someone translate something from Japanese to English for me?
You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertykillme