Scythuz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Thank you everyone who gave me birthday wishes, presents etc yesterday! :)
    Reactions: 2 people
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @Dalph™ - Whoops!  I liked it but forgot to reply, thanks, yep I did have fun... and way too much food!
    ALTERED STATE ?
    Snow White
    Snow White
    In my family we have a tradition called the "day-after-birthday party" on that day we eat all the same food as the day before in a desperate attempt to get though all the leftovers ;)

Anyway, I'm glad you had a fun B-day Thuzy! :D (sorry about the cringe worthy card  :rswt: . . . )
    As of today I'm 25!  Am I allowed to have a quarter life crisis or should I stick to playing Time Crisis?
    So I'm picking out 3ds games and I'm on my final game, are there any rpgs you guys would recommend?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Last night I was organizing supplies and doing general household cleanup. I swear, I blinked and it was 8:30, I blinked again and it was an hour past bedtime. I am so not kidding when I say I have no time for anything...
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Bravery Defaurto. Tales of the Abyss. Maybe Fire Emblem Awakening (not Fates unless you want Nintendo to have all your money).
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I agree with @Euphony buying Fire Emblem Fates is equivalent to throwing away your savings, future, wife and in exchange getting:

A future worth living, a good wife (waifu), a life where people actually care about you and not one, but two families.

(p.s. Elise is mine)
    *Makes the entirety of RMW cry/cringe*: 
    Reactions: 1 person
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    @AwesomeCool I think hate is a too strong word. I'm not really fond of evanescence, not because of the emo anthem stigma, I actually really like goth and emo folks, simply because it's not my cup of tea.

A joke is just a joke :)
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Just remembered another song by them that I really love. One of the more underrated ones for sure.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I love "My Immortal" it was one of my favorite songs. I remember hearing it play while on our paper route. Also Celine Dion "It's all coming back to me"
    I'm getting a 3ds for my birthday and I'm mainly getting it for Pokemon Red, is that weird?
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    gold and silver were my favorite.

felt like the series started to go down to me after that (felt alot easier and even the rivals are weaker then you now).
    Makio-Kuta
    Makio-Kuta
    Silver was my favourite too. I have a hard time with anything newer than that - there's just TOO MUCH to do and I get overwhelmed and stop playing. (you want me to grow BERRIES? no.)

Stunfisk is the best thing to come out of new generations.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I remember playing pokemon for the first time. They were so much fun to catch. I deciding on whether to get a gameboy sp to play Lufia Legend on gb color.
    Gimme your best rap about RPG Maker!
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Oh dear oh dear...
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Ok, I go

It’s Make or break, time to show you my Skill

I gathered my Troops, we coming for the kill

This is no trial version, it’s about exposition

Don’t be generic, you make an R.P.G!

No one wanna live in the R.T.P!

Master your tools, get some custom things in

Or you will look like you’re walking with a plugin (haha!)

Now give credit and pay your respect

This one goes to the homies living in the Project!

Dude, cut the sheet…
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Oh my word, that was great hahaha xD
    The definitive edition of Ori and the Blind Forest is out and I've barely even played a few hours of the original version.  There's too many games and not enough time to play them! D:
    If anybody has bought Rocket League during the sale, or wants to play it for the free weekend, hit me up on steam (Scythuz) :)
    It is the Queen of the UK's 90th birthday today.  I hope my grandparents reach that age! 
    That moment when your friend falls asleep so he can play more Dark Souls 3 when it comes out, but, is about to oversleep and miss the launch! >:)
    Reactions: 1 person
    zeigfried_mcbacon
    zeigfried_mcbacon
    Oops! lol.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    He made it in the end Ziggy, but, only because it was slightly delayed and unpacking the game took so long xD
    *stalking* Ohh someone else is playing Tree of Savior I see. I'm only on sporadically, but my characters are Peregrine Reeve and Ottoline Reeve if you'd like to add them! Assuming you're on Klaipeda server hehe.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Welllll, I was going to play it with some friends, since I thought it was free and we're trying out MMOs.  But nope, it's not had it's F2P launch yet :(
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Ohh yeah, not free for another 3 weeks. :< It's fun, though! Even if the people managing it aren't the greatest. x__x
    Was your day eggsactly what you wanted it to be?
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    It was eggceptional
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
       I ate far to much, and my grandmother pawned off almost all of the leftover candy on my family just because I have the most kids. Like it's better to have four kids strung out on sugar in the same house than one or two, seriously let my uncle's kid get the extra sweets every once and a while...every holiday is like this. Why do all the holidays here have to involve tons of candy?
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    What happened in Lahore pretty much made me lose my eggcitation.
    I'm tired of being depressed, it's time to slay this most troubling of foes!
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Arg, I know this all too well, hope it will get better soon. If you need to talk, I assume you still have my email right? :)
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Go eat some chocolate and play games, it's a good combo to lighten up everyone's mood.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alomoes