Seacliff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Halloween 2 Spoopy 4 me. Good thing it's over... and scissors don't exist.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Same here as far as gory movies and events like Hollowscream.
    There's a lot of people with Avatars from MV's generator... not that I really should be complaining or anything.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    MV's is a lot better than Ace's. Those things were scary ;-;
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I'm good with mine. Flash RM2000 Generator with shadows and detail added myself in Photoshop. Plus, the "MV me" doesn't really look like me at all. My current avatar is much closer. lol
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I like the hand drawn ones myself. MIne took so many hours he's gonna stick around for a while. LOL
    The 2k3 remixes in MV are soooo good. :D
    Euphony
    Euphony
    I wish they had redone "Ordeal" though. That was my favorite. :<
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    Shame they didn't remake the songs originating in RM2K.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Endless Battles and Battle to the Max are great Sound Test fodder (Listening to when making a game)
    Been playing around with MV a bit TOO much. Guess I'll get back to homework. *sigh*
    Harold Ållaberg
    Harold Ållaberg
    homework can wait.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Just tell them the dog ate it.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Tell them that Harold stole your homework and you had to make a game in which you get it back,
    At least I know, from looking at MV generator samples, I can probably recreate Elmer in MV with ease. :D
    Welp, looks like I'm a good guy now. I miss being evil already. ;_;
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    It does have an addictive property. The road to recovery awaits.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    But you can still be evil, it all depends on perspective, from mine your evil now before you were good so...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I just hope those who sacrificed weren't caught right in the middle of making something. Welcome to the light Seacliff.
    Gotta catch up on Pokemon Adventures Manga...
    ??????
    ??????
    Yay Pokemanz!!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Did you check out the earlier one called the electric tales of Pikachu? I liked the fact team rocket as well as some the show cast made guest appearances.
    I got a sudden urge to play Mario Galaxy... again.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I love the Mario games. Never have played Galaxy and one reason I don't own a wii. Still always wanted to try it. Loved Mario 64 and Mario 3d land.
    Apparently, I was sleepwalking last night. I woke up in the bathroom with a set of clothes and thought I was getting ready for the day. I get dressed and head into my room... and noticed it was only 4:00...
    UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    ouch. have you been taking Ambien?
     Nova
     Nova
    same thing happened to me, except it was only 2 am.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    When I was younger I used to wake up in the living room on the couch and wonder how I got there.
    As much as I like the default music for MV so far... something tells me I should avoid using it for my first project... because everyone else is going to be using it. :p
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    I tend to use 2k's or 2k3's soundtrack as music to listen to while working, I might do the same for MV.
    Mon Dez
    Mon Dez
    I use basically the one's I bought up to date. I mix and match music to the scenarios I want.
    Hoppy
    Hoppy
    I prefer the 1st RPG Maker DS music, If I'm not sastified with MVs, I'll buy the pack so I can have it for my MV game and my Vita.
    Tag Sale in my town today. Got Super Mario/Duck Hunt on NES, Street Fighter 2, and Myst 3. Not bad for $18.
    UNphiltered_khaos
    UNphiltered_khaos
    whhhhhaaaat? nice. i wait for the day i find somebodies old hoard of Magic cards...
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Don't forget to shoot the dog!
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Sounds like a good haul for a small price. I did not even know there were still copies of that nes title.
    Oh gosh, how much time passed when I was laughing at the Steam Comments for RPG Maker MV?
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    You mean they don't serve pizza at fruit shops!?
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    ^Yeah they stopped a few years ago. They said something about the cheese mixing with the fruits. Personally I like a little cheddar on my apples.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I can easlily waste an hour reading peoples comments on news articles, game reviews, and software. Seacliff that is a good one. I might just read a few.
    Got a pretty mediocre exam score. Thankfully my other grades in the same class kept my overall score pretty nicely.
    Just finished yet another playthrough of Super Mario RPG, I don't think the game aged that well compared to my last playthrough, but it was still really fun, :)
    Chiakscare
    Chiakscare
    You should give the Super Mario RPG Armageddon version a try.
    Just thought of an awesome idea for a YouTube top-whatever list: Top 20 most popular comments with the most likes I've posted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonas930