Seanwest21
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can someone tell me if anyone has made a Plugin for RPGMV that Allows Battler Portraits in battle based on percentage of health remaining?
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask support/request questions. Just make a topic in Plugin Requests.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I have created the code, just did not publish the plugin.
    Seanwest21
    Seanwest21
    Well it would be amazing and a huge help if you did sometime.
    I just realized the images that I ATTEMPTED to post did not work I have no clue what i'm doing Once I do I'll post my image links.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Post them in the comments. Images have not well worked in the status feed for a while.
    I know there's a lot out there. But until I find a Plug-In that I need for RPG MV I'm going to stick to Generator Parts for now.
    Oh sorry lol I should've been more specific I meant like creating parts I.E.(Clothes, Hair, Eyes. Etc.) for the Character Generator in MV.
    Thinking about Becoming a Character Generator Creator. Any Ideas?
    Seanwest21
    Seanwest21
    Oh sorry lol I should've been more specific I meant like creating parts I.E.(Clothes, Hair, Eyes. Etc.) for the Character Generator in MV.
    SmashArtist
    SmashArtist
    Nice! It's always great having more people contribute to resources for the community! Can't wait to see what you'll make! :D
    Seanwest21
    Seanwest21
    I'll probably start with something simple like some color Gradients. Then once I improve my skills I'll move onto the actual Character Pieces cause my skill right now is WAY too cartoonish lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.
Problem with sequels: Heroes getting rid of all their items and forgets all of their skills within the span of a year without explanation. :kaomad3:
I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GenAlFateh