Seanwest21
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey everyone I'm back! Now with RPG MZ! So if any one wants RPG MZ Extended Character Generator Parts let me know. I'm actually gonna stick to it this time. I'll post my new gradients for MZ using my Custom Character for MZ here ya go-https://imgshare.io/images/2020/10/17/Seanybabe-Elemental-Versions.png if you want me to share the gradient files let me know! :LZScheeze:
    Reactions: KakonComp
    taarna23
    taarna23
    You should make a thread for sharing graphical resources, rather than making status updates. A thread can serve as a repository of all the things you share, while status updates disappear quite quickly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Guys, if you are seeing this post, send me your RPG Games, I wanna test some to know about everyone! ^^
Got the scam again this morning... Maybe a tirade will work better.
Anyway, I'm taking off for Orlando tomorrow. My train leaves at 1:27 and the Wi-Fi on the train is TERRIBLE. Of course, I can't wait to see Dad. I haven't seen him since PTSD treatment. Maybe he'll take me to Aquatica after Halloween!
grief... when ONE plugin is causing a range of issues lol. but then you realize it's the only plugin of it's kind and you don't have a replacement for it lol. oof
the "Run and Hydlide" Update is now live for my game "A Postmortem Nation"

I'll be back soon, reality is trying to capture me but I'm faster!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTG_Serraphye