Last Activity:
Nov 17, 2019
Birthday:
Jul 6, 1993 (Age: 26)
Amateur Game Designer

Share This Page

Seanwest21

Warper, Male, 26, from Brewer,Maine

Can someone tell me if anyone has made a Plugin for RPGMV that Allows Battler Portraits in battle based on percentage of health remaining? Nov 14, 2019

Seanwest21 was last seen:
Nov 17, 2019
    1. Seanwest21
      Seanwest21
      Can someone tell me if anyone has made a Plugin for RPGMV that Allows Battler Portraits in battle based on percentage of health remaining?
      1. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        Please do not use Status Updates to ask support/request questions. Just make a topic in Plugin Requests.
        Nov 14, 2019
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I have created the code, just did not publish the plugin.
        Nov 14, 2019
      3. Seanwest21
        Seanwest21
        Well it would be amazing and a huge help if you did sometime.
        Nov 15, 2019
    2. Seanwest21
      Seanwest21
      1. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        I'm assuming you meant to actually 'Comment' on your first status update, but instead you've been posting more updates. Just so you know we have a policy of only two status updates per 24 hours and you've posted three so far.
        Sep 26, 2019
    3. Seanwest21
      Seanwest21
      I just realized the images that I ATTEMPTED to post did not work I have no clue what i'm doing Once I do I'll post my image links.
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Post them in the comments. Images have not well worked in the status feed for a while.
        Sep 26, 2019
    4. Seanwest21
      Seanwest21
      Here is an example of my Natural and "Elemental" Hair Gradients. https://imgur.com/C1sJmRL https://imgur.com/Y5Zknga
    5. Seanwest21
      Seanwest21
      I know there's a lot out there. But until I find a Plug-In that I need for RPG MV I'm going to stick to Generator Parts for now.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Seanwest21
        Seanwest21
        Yeah I've never actually posted on here before so I didn't have a clue. Thanks for the assistance lol
        Sep 22, 2019
      3. Seanwest21
        Seanwest21
        How do I delete them lol
        Sep 22, 2019
      4. Kes
        Kes
        You can't, only Mods can do that.
        Sep 23, 2019
    6. Seanwest21
      Seanwest21
      Oh sorry lol I should've been more specific I meant like creating parts I.E.(Clothes, Hair, Eyes. Etc.) for the Character Generator in MV.
    7. Seanwest21
      Seanwest21
      Thinking about Becoming a Character Generator Creator. Any Ideas?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Seanwest21
        Seanwest21
        Oh sorry lol I should've been more specific I meant like creating parts I.E.(Clothes, Hair, Eyes. Etc.) for the Character Generator in MV.
        Sep 22, 2019
        SmashArtist likes this.
      3. SmashArtist
        SmashArtist
        Nice! It's always great having more people contribute to resources for the community! Can't wait to see what you'll make! :D
        Sep 23, 2019
      4. Seanwest21
        Seanwest21
        I'll probably start with something simple like some color Gradients. Then once I improve my skills I'll move onto the actual Character Pieces cause my skill right now is WAY too cartoonish lol
        Sep 23, 2019
        SmashArtist likes this.
    8. Seanwest21
      Seanwest21
      Just Looking for some friends
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 6, 1993 (Age: 26)
    Amateur Game Designer
    About Me:
    I'm 26 years old, Jet Black Hair, Brown Eyes, 6 foot 11, and A Sweetheart
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    RPG's, MMORPG's, Action/Adventure Games, and very Rarely HORROR Games.
    I'm am single once again not that this is a DATING Site lol I'm just throwin that out there just because.

Ok anyway my name is Sean I'm now 26 years old, gay and proud to be. I am also a Novice Game Designer BUT I'm in a rut currently and I lost all the games I was working on and I gave up. But I decided to give it another shot. And I'm trying to come out with a new one... But i will be making a Saga of at Least 6 Games. Maybe More Depending how the first one does once I ACTUALLY finish and release it. Which may be a while due to some financial problems in my life right now. Also I'm thinking about starting to design some Generator Parts for MV if anyone has any idea of what to make strike up a conversation and I'll answer. Anyway I'm hoping to eventually become a very well known member on here. Ttyl everybody. :hhappy:

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    sean.m.west3
    Twitter:
    seanybabe25

Signature

:kaoluv:Lotsa LOVE!:kaoluv: