SebazWorld
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just renamed the files for all my projects. Usually just leave them as Project1. It gets confusing.
    Just started another project. I have too many projects already. I really need to prioritize.
    Evan Finkel
    Evan Finkel
    Same here, but good luck :)
    Tsukihime
    Tsukihime
    I find that if I start too many projects, most of them probably won't get done since I might just lose interest in it.
    Ugh, all the new Zelda games are months away, I wanted one for Christmas. I guess I'll just replay A Link Between Worlds.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Months? I don't see Zelda U coming out sooner than a year from now :p . I'm replaying Minish Cap.
    SebazWorld
    SebazWorld
    Majora's Mask 3D comes out in Spring, and Zelda U is Holiday Season 2015.
    Gonna try my hand at learning RGSS3 and Ruby. Any tips?
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Start small, don't start big. Your first few scripts will probably be pretty bad, but as you keep trying, you'll improve.

I'd recommend that you also look at other people's scripts. Reading the work of others lets you see how they solved a problem, and if you ever come into a situation that is similar, you can have something to think back to and perhaps use in your own solution.

The bottom line, as with learning any skill, is to practice a lot.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Good Luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finding synonyms for 'Crystal' is a bit awkward, because the thesaurus occasionally thinks I'm talking about drugs.
"Today I will totally open up RPG Maker and work on my game. I have lots of ideas!"

End of day spoiler: It didn't happen.
years later and I still couldn't get over the fact that Konami killed P.T. and Silent Hills. Oh so much potential for a new modern classic horror.
Finished reworking the design of my Itch.io page <3 Back to making plugins.
I kind of want make a map that's just giant version of the player that's they're running around on. Either by stringing together multiple maps or just by shrinking the player sprite for those maps. Actually that might make a fun reveal... The player's on a normal looking map, but then as realization dawns on them it zooms out to show a much larger map that's a giant version of the player. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularTester005