Seeaka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally got Ace, and OH MY its better than VX.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    VX is so dayum obsolete now, it's like the minor brother of ACE.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    In my opinion Ace had all the parts VX should've had. Which is why it's so much better.
    ??????
    ??????
    Ace has me writing scripts for it ^_^

#InstantlySuperior
    You know, I was completely in love with Bravely Default until it had a second half that I'm refusing to finish.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Muscle through chapters 5 and 6. 7 and 8 are better.
    Saw the Ouya in target yesterday. I had no idea it would actually be a retail release so I was pretty excited.
    I know this is an official event and all, but it's scaring me.
    Seeaka
    Seeaka
    Just a little. (maybe a lot)
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Just wait till Ralph gonna clone himself, then I will be more scared than you.
    Seeaka
    Seeaka
    :0
    Suddenly not sucking at BOI, today is a good day.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Doing better than I've ever done. I only used to make it to the first mom boss in the original, nvm after wrath of the lamb dlc...
    Seeaka
    Seeaka
    I bought it with the dlc lol. Worst decision ever. I should mention I've owned the game for almost a year lol.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    I just need to get Dark Boy to earn Platinum God. :3
    Totally excited that Microsoft failed e3. NOW SONY AND NINTENDO WILL GET THE LOVE THEY DESERVE.
    NPC
    NPC
    I still hate Sony. For other reasons, but at least Nintendo is okay.
    LionHeart48
    LionHeart48
    Oh please NPC do tell us your reasons.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Love nintendo. They have some of the best RPG in there as well as Sony.
    Sometimes I hate these forums... because I have two essays to write and it's WAY more interesting to hang out here.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Write your essays about how cool it is to hang out here. :D
    Encountering a situation where, for the first time in my life, the username "Seeaka" is taken. Unsure of how to proceed.
    Robin
    Robin
    Could it be that you signed up previously using Seeaka and your email address?
    Seeaka
    Seeaka
    I went to the forgot my password thing and put in my email address, and it says my email is not associated with any account. I ended up making a new email and going to an alternate sign up page to make the account. TOTAL TIME SPENT: One and a half hours.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    beenthere, done it. apprenetly xXDarkened_ParadigmXx is very common on heavy metal fan sites...
    I really hate how all these controversial topics get closed before i have my say in them. That being said, I completely understand why it's necessary.
    Ocedic
    Ocedic
    It does seem counter intuitive to a forum, which is a place where open discourse should happen even with dissenting opinions. Some people fail to discuss things in a calm, rational manner but that seems more like a problem with specific people than discussions.
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    I agree with Ocedic. Discussions on a forum should escalate. When people sling mud and start getting out of line, punish their transgressions. But no need to neuter the topic itself. I mean if you're just trying to save yourself a headache and some work, I can understand that.
    Espon
    Espon
    I wish it didn't get closed just because a few select people kind of went over the deep-end. It still had a good discussion going.
    I've been a member of these forums for over a year and I don't even have 100 posts. I really should do something about that.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    True that Holder :)
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    dont worry about the number of posts...it doesn't matter in any way to any means at all. Breathe and relax. Now make some games!
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    and im at 1000 so you can have some of mine if they mean that much too you. I hadn't checked my post count in so long didn't even notice I was that high up.
    My god, been away form actually making games forever. Completely forgot how to sprite D:.
    Got a Wacom tablet for Christmas, decided to learn how to play LoL on it. It's going surprisingly well...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Got your game? Cause its time to duel!"

I'm so into YuGiOh these days...
(And of course the hand is awful)
Been working on this new character for the battle system It's BOSS time!
Happy Year of the Rat all! Wish everyone can achieve their dream this year
Please support my Lego Ideas Untitled Goose Game set, thanks in advance :) https://ideas.lego.com/projects/2bcb743a-1071-4f44-89f4-97ad6ec27b5d
Here we are....REMIND is out and what am I doing?
Still Playing Kingdom Hearts 3.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonesaw577