Seeaka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wanna work on something, but it's hard without any RPGMakers/cash.
    Seeaka
    Seeaka
    It's more complicated than that. I *had* RMVX, but then my laptop died, and I'm still in the process of getting all my data of it. On top of that... yeah, I have no excuse. I'm just too busy/lazy.
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    sell your body

do it

for rpg maker
    regendo
    regendo
    Where is the like button for comments on status updates? :D
    So the laptop with RMVX, all my data and other programs, and most of my graphical work is down to a 10 minute battery life and won't plug in. -.-
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Aw, that sucks :(
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    You can always salvage the HD and pop it into an external casing. Had to do that with mine.
    My name is RuneSpell25337, and I am a beast on Wizard's Duel.
    Seeaka
    Seeaka
    Wow... I'm the only Ravenclaw here, it seems.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ianhendrawan