Recent content by sefeloth

1. Mode7 Mapping: Storybook Pop-Up

That makes sense. Thank you
  2. Mode7 Mapping: Storybook Pop-Up

It looks great, but why would you say it's not viable for a full length game? I don't see why not.
  3. Ultra Mode 7

this is awesome! great work
  4. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

This is really cool! I'm sad I won't be able to use Yanfly's doodads anymore but seeing the game in 3D is really amazing. You did a really good job on this!
  5. Chinese animation , sprite and tileset

this is really cool! i love the graphics for outdoors stuff and the animations look really good too. nice work
  6. YSP_VideoPlayer

this is really cool! there's been lots of cases that I wanted to have a video loop and tried figuring out how to do it in engine but go nowhere. nice work
  7. Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

thank you very much for this! i love seeing visual effects plugins
  8. OcRam - Local Coop plugin (for MV)

i love games with local coop! nice work figuring this out with mv
  9. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

this is awesome
  10. Animated Pictures Plugin

nice plugin and rare parrot
  11. Creature Integration (solved)

Creature is a program that makes animations. With help from poryg, I have a project that can play these animations. What I need is a plugin that can play the animations (from creature) that i have and stop playing it when i tell it to. (on map only. i do not need this to work in battles). It...
  12. How to use runtimes so a program can be used in rpg maker mv

well i do very much appreciate the help. im sorry to hear about the insomnia. i dont think i wouldve been able to figure out the utils confliction on my own. hearing you say the next part is more complex makes me nervous ^-^' since i already spent hours trying to learn coding to figure out this...
  13. How to use runtimes so a program can be used in rpg maker mv

thank you very much! i've had so much trouble trying to figure this out on my own but you solved it much quicker than the time it took me trying to even solve it. i wanted to just turn on animations on the map like this does. as a show of my appreciation i'd like to paypal you some money and...
  14. How to use runtimes so a program can be used in rpg maker mv

Here is the log from the console: https://gyazo.com/22185d02a8cb6ae62ef1fb1c01e522a7 Sorry, I didn't realize it made much of a difference. The error does occur in the creatureMeshBone but i do have it activated as you can see below: https://gyazo.com/bb31616864e154acef5dc7791775025d I also...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adra